Friday, February 25, 2022

Marc Anthony Grow Long Super Fast Miracle Treatment

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In March 2018, I went to Generation Beauty LA with a friend. Before we even got inside, they gave us our swag bag.
Here are the products inside the swag bag. I already reviewed derma e Nourishing Rose Cleansing Oil (top left), Kokie in Heavenly (top middle), Meg in Lovey Dovey, Gray (top middle), IBY Beauty Velour Liquid Lips in Flirt (bottom middle), Meg in Lovey Dovey, Nude (top middle), Soo Ae Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask (top right), Lancome Advanced Genifique Hydrogel Melting Mask (top right), The Creme Shop Matcha Green Tea Face Mask (top right), Buxom Big Tease Plumping Mascara (bottom middle), and Belif Hungarian Water Essence (top left). For this post, I will review the hair treatment from March Anthony on the top middle.
Here are the products I got throughout the day. I already reviewed Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara (bottom left), essence in amazed by you (middle left), Dirty Little Secret Lip Gloss in AF (bottom right), Meg Two Step Jelly Mask in Moisturizing & Vitalizing (top right), Belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb (top middle), Belif Witch Hazel Herbal Extract Toner (top middle), Belif Hungarian Water Essence (top middle), Soo Ae V-Line Chin Up Mask (top middle), and Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask (top left).
Here's a closer look at two of the Marc Anthony products I received. To be honest, I thought I only received these but I was wrong. I need to find the other products from Marc Anthony in my messy house. For this post, I will review the hair treatment on the right.
Product Review: Marc Anthony Grow Long Super Fast Miracle Treatment

Where to purchase: ULTA, drugstores, mass retailers, and online at marcanthony.com
Price: for 30 mL/ 1.01 fl oz

Made in Canada

Thoughts: I forgot about this product until I saw it while cleaning. Yes, my house is a mess and have been trying to organize. I thought I would give it a try since I have never used this brand, as well as, I became a huge fan of hair masks after bleaching my hair.
Here's a closer look inside the tub.
Here's a swatch of the product on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a slight scent while using. It's so light it's hard to distinguish the smell. All I could remember is that it's on the sweet side. I just sniffed the product and it has a sweet floral smell to the product. Secondly, I do not own the full-size. I even looked on the website and I do see it anywhere. It's either sold out or discontinued. I think it's the second but I am not 100% sure. With that said, I will only talk about the deluxe sample I received. It's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of thick plastic. The lid is also sturdy. I can feel a tight seal, as well as, it makes a clicking noise when I open and close the lid. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse, bag, and even your pocket. Going back to the lid, I wish there was an easier way to open. You have to dig your nail into the opening of the lid and the tub to lift. I think it would be easier if you didn't need to dig into the lid and the tub. Also, it's easy to hold with one hand. Third, the consistency is creamy and on the medium. It's not too thick that it's hard to work with. It's also not too thin that it runs while using. It's a good consistency. With that said, it's easy to use. After shampooing, I would squeeze the extra water out of the hair in the shower. Then I would apply the hair treatment from root to ends. Usually, I focus on the ends but this time around I am focusing everywhere. The hair stylist bleached my hair from root to ends. I would leave the treatment for 5 mins. The direction says 1 to 3 minutes but I rather do more since I have bleached hair. Then I rinse the hair after 5 minutes. It's light-weight, not greasy, and it feels like a conditioner. Once you wash the hair treatment out, the hair feels soft and sleek. I'm also able to brush through the hair with a brush. Because of the bleached hair, I do not feel brittle hair after using the hair treatment. I would feel it when I shampoo before the hair treatment. Lastly, I have been using this product for a few weeks now. My hair is as healthy as it could be. I am glad I got this product. It's a good hair treatment and this is coming from someone with bleached hair.

Pros:
* Slight, sweet floral scent.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy lid; can feel a tight seal and a clicking noise when you open and close.
* Easy to hold with one hand.
* Travel-friendly.
* Creamy consistency.
* Medium consistency.
* Easy to use.
* Light-weight.
* Not greasy.
* Feels like a conditioner.
* Feels soft and sleek.
* Able to brush the hair.
* Helps the brittle hair.
* Hair looks healthy.

Cons:
* Might be discontinued.
* Need to dig your nail into the lid and tub.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...