Wednesday, February 2, 2022

January Favorites and Finished Products 2022

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Estee Lauder, Rinna Beauty, derma e, Vivant Skin Care, CoTZ, DermOrganic, and Madam Glam. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

January Favorites
Essie Strong Start Base Coat: I bought this product out of the blue and am loving it. I didn't think I would love another nail strengthener other than OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener in Original. To be honest, I think I might like this strengthener/base coat more than OPI. It's two products in one. I eliminate one step and with this fast times, less step is better. Not only that that, it keeps my nails strong.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex: I received this product and glad I did. Now I can see why this product is so popular. It works well and it's great for preventing aging. It's easy to use, feels great on the skin, and you see improvement with usage. I even noticed the next morning. My skin looked more youthful.

Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme + Moisturizer Youth Power Creme: I received this product and glad I did as well. I used it as a night cream. The thick consistency hydrated my dry skin instantly. This is a great night and winter moisturizer. My skin looked pump and dewy. It even looked good the next morning.

Rosejoice Gua Sha Tool in Rose Quartz: I bought this product and glad I did. I heard it's the biggest thing on TikTok to use gua sha. I started using it even before it got big on TikTok. You can see instant gratification and not only that, it feels good while using it. It helps lift the skin and helps circulate the blood flow.

Rinna Beauty Lipstick in Showstopper: I received this product and glad I did. The color is gorgeous! It's a great all year round color and safe for work. Not only that, it's creamy and applies easily on the lips. It's light-weight, not sticky, not greasy, and hydrating. It's lasts a long time as well.


Finished Products
derma e Purifying Daily Detox Scrub: I received this product and instead of using it as a facial scrub, I used it as a body scrub. Since I do not have acne on my face, I used it as a body scrub to help eliminate strawberry skin. My strawberry skin didn't completely disappear but it did help make it smaller. Plus, this product is messy. I rather use it in the shower than in the sink. It will get all over the place.

Would repurchase: No.

Vivant Skin Care Mandelic Acid 3-in-1 Wash: I received this product long time ago. If you have acne, this product is good. Since I don't, I hardly touched it. It was just taking space in my bathroom. Instead of throwing it away, it hit me I could use it as a body wash. I have strawberry skin on my arms and legs. It helped lesson it. It didn't completely take it away but it looked better than before. This product is gentle and good for people with sensitive skin.

Would repurchase: No.

derma e Hydrating Mist: I received this product before they did a whole new packaging. I have become a huge fan of facial mists. They are comfortable, refreshing, and hydrating. It also helps apply skin care products easily. The moisture from the mist helps apply less products. Not only that, it's great throughout the day to fresh your skin.

Would repurchase: Yes.

First Aid Beauty Hello Fab Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer: I bought this product and glad I got to try it. This is a good moisturizer for normal to oily skin. For dry skin like myself, it can be on the dry side. I didn't feel the tightness while applying. It actually felt good. I started feeling the tightness after couple of hours after applying. With that said, it might not be great for the dry winter weather but it might be good for the summer season.

Would repurchase: No.

CoTZ Face SPF 40 Natural-Tinted: I received this product and I was not a fan from the start. I didn't like the tint. This is coming from someone who doesn't like tanning her skin naturally and artificially. I just like natural skin color. On the positive, it spread easily and felt like a moisturizer. I loved that it was absorbed into the skin rather than laying on top.

Would repurchase: No.

DermOrganic Leave-In Treatment Argan Oil: I received this product and a little goes a long way. I would squeeze a dime size amount and apply into my hair after showering. Since it's an oil product, it would coat the outer layers of the hairs and keep hydration from leaving. If you have dry hair, this product is good. Since I have dry hair from bleaching, it has helped me hydrate my dry ends.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Madam Glam Gelementary Gel-Like Base Coat: I received this product and glad I did. It's a good base coat on top of a nail strengthener. It has a slight stickiness that helps the nail polish adhere to the base coat. When nail polishes adhere, it lasts longer than not adhering to anything. Not only that, it prevents the nails from turning yellow.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Estee Lauder, Rinna Beauty, derma e, Vivant Skin Care, CoTZ, DermOrganic, and Madam Glam. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...