Wednesday, February 9, 2022

esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Collagen

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion. 

I cannot recall which month I purchased these masks. It's either May or June of 2020. I saw these at my local T.J. MAXX.
Here are the masks I purchased. I already reviewed The Creme Shop Glow Up, Skin! Animated Unicorn Face Mask (left) and esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Snail (right). For this post, I will review the mask from esfolio in the middle.
This is esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Collagen. Since I did a thorough review of esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Snail, I will base this on that.
Here's a closer look at the ingredients.
Here's a closer look at the individual packaging.
Here's a closer look at the sheet mask. This picture was taken from esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Snail.
Here's how the mask looks on me. Again, this was taken from esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Snail.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a slight scent while using. It's so light that you cannot distinguish the smell. I just sniffed the product and it smells like soap to me. Not my favorite scent but it's not that noticeable while using. Secondly, the individual packaging matches the box. The only difference is the box is matte. I also like that they always have cute characters on the packaging. With that said, individual packaging is well-made and sturdy. It's made out of foil-like packaging. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. The dimension of the mask is alright. The width fit a little bit wider than my cheeks. I rather cover more than cover less. The length, on the other hand, was too short on the forehead. It did not cover the corners at all. It did hit my chin. The cuts were alright. The mouth fit perfectly around. The eyes were cut too far apart. The inner corners were too close to the eyes. Thankfully, the mask isn't dripping essence. It would be dangerous around the eyes. The dimension of the nose is alright as well. The cut around the nose is good. I just wished the tip wasn't cut horizontally straight. It doesn't cover the tip whatsoever. The thickness of the mask is medium. You can unfold without the fear of it ripping. Third, there's a decent amount of leftover essence. I used it on my neck and chest. The only thing is it doesn't drip out of the individual packaging. I have to put my hand into the package to grab some essence. With that said, it's easy to use. After cleansing, I would apply the mask as the beginning step of skin care routine. I would mask for 30 minutes. The package says to mask for 15-20 minutes, but I am used to masking for 30 mins. Once I take the mask off, my skin looks smooth and plump. It hydrated the skin and you saw less noticeable fine and thick lines. Lastly, my skin still looked good the next morning. Of course, not as good as right after taking the mask off. I just need to be better with masking. It's best to mask twice a week and be diligent. I am not diligent enough. Your skin will improve with usage. This is a good mask but I still like Snail and Niacinamide Black Bean best.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws


Other esfolio products reviewed/swatch:
Essence Mask Sheet

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...