Wednesday, March 2, 2022

February Favorites and Finished Products 2022

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except First Aid Beauty, derma e, Estee Lauder, Biotulin, CoTZ, and Briogeo. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

February Favorites
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration: I was given this product with purchase. I am glad I received this product. It's light-weight, absorbs quickly, and leaves a nice texture. Not only that, it keeps me hydrated throughout the day including this dry, winter weather.

TULA Glow & Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm: I bought this product and glad I did. It's so refreshing and feels so nice on the skin. I just want to keep it on the skin and never remove it. With that said, it's easy to use and absorbs quickly into the skin. It's also hydrating and I can see the skin around the eyes improving.

POPCHOSE Dry Brush: I bought this product and glad I did. I wish I knew about dry brushing long time ago. With that said, it's easy to use and it gets rid of a lot of imperfections on the body. I got these weird marks on my feet several years ago and nothing could get rid of it. This dry brush did not get rid of it but it has decreased tremendously. That's a huge plus for me!

Essie Strong Start Base Coat: I bought this product and glad I did. I have really weak nails and need to use a nail strengthener. I thought there wouldn't be a product better than OPI Nail Envy. I was wrong. This product strengthen my nails and not only that, it's also a base coat. It protects my nails from getting yellow and prepares for polish to adhere to my nails.

Peripera Ink Velvet in Rosy Nude: I bought this product and glad I did. I really love the color and how smooth it looks on the lips; hence velvet. Not only that, the packaging is so cute!


Finished Products
derma e Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask: I received this product and now I feel foolish. I thought it was the scrub but it's the mask. The packaging looks exactly alike and I should have read the product name before using it. I used this product in all the wrong ways. I used it as a body scrub. I have no comment other it's messy to work with. Plus, I do not have acne so this product is not made for me. I just wanted to get rid of products just hanging in my house.

Would repurchase: No.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex: I received this product and glad I did. Now I can understand why this product is so popular. It's easy to use and works well on the skin. It absorbs quickly, hydrates, and improved the skin overnight. The next morning the skin looks nice. This is great for anti-aging.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Biotulin eyeMATRIX: I received this product and glad I did. It's easy to use and helped around the eyes. It's absorbs quickly and hydrates. I noticed diminished fine and thick lines around the eyes. The only thing is that it's hard to find in the states.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme + Moisturizer Youth Power Creme: I received this product and glad I did. It might be too thick for oily skin but for dry skin like myself, it was perfect. It's creamy, easy to use, absorbs quickly, and extremely hydrating. I used it as a night cream and the next morning my skin still looks dewy.

Would repurchase: Yes.

CoTZ Pure Botanicals & Minerals SPF 45 Tinted: I received this product and glad I did. This is a good sunscreen but I still prefer sunscreens with no tint. I have never been a fan of added color onto the skin. It just doesn't look natural on me. It might look good on other people but not on me.

Would repurchase: No.

Bath & Body Works Ultra Shea Body Cream in Pearberry: I bought this product and glad I did. It's easy to use, smells great if you are into fruity scents, absorbs quickly, and long lasting hydration. I used this product as a hand lotion at work and it really hydrated my hand.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask: I received this product and glad I did. This is a good hair mask. It helped my brittle hair, as well as, soften my hair in-between showers. I was able to brush my hair without it getting stuck. If you have dry or bleached/dyed hair, I highly recommend using this twice a week.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except First Aid Beauty, derma e, Estee Lauder, Biotulin, CoTZ, and Briogeo. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...