Friday, February 11, 2022

Peripera Ink Velvet in Good Brick, Celeb Deep Rose, and Rosy Nude

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my own money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In December 2021, I purchased a Peripera lip kit from Amazon.

Where to purchase: online at periperacosmetic.com and amazon.com
Price: around $16 for 0.14 oz x 3/ 4 g x 3

Made in Korea

Description from the package: A creamy-textured velvet tint that provides high-pigmented colors with ink-lasting effect.
Ingredients:
Click on the pictures to see the original size for Good Brick.
Click on the picture to see the original size for Celeb Deep Rose.
Click on the picture to see the original size for Rosy Nude.
Thoughts: I have been wanting to try this product for some time especially the color Rosy Nude. Knowing that Amazon is selling a kit and it's cheaper than getting three, it was a no brainer.
The kit comes with #01 Good Brick.
Here's a closer look at the color. The color matches the packaging. The website describes it as "200% more confident with just one color Brick burgundy that shows off the lips." I do see brick burgundy but it does not make me feel more confident.
Here's a closer look at the applicator.
Also comes with #02 Celeb Deep Rose.
Here's a closer look at the color. The color matches the packaging. The website describes it as "MLBB rose color to make you the main character! Now I will take the best actress award." I can see rose but definitely not MLBB. It's a lot brighter than my lips.
Here's a closer look at the applicator.
The last color is #17 Rosy Nude.
Here's a closer look at the color. The color matches the packaging. The website describes it as "light nude color that is full of emotions with a subtle rose glow" and I agree.
Here's a closer look at the applicator.
Here's a swatch of the colors on my hand from left to right; Good Brick, Celeb Deep Rose, and Rosy Nude.
Here's how Good Brick looks on me.
Here's an overall look with Romand Better Than Palette The Secret Garden in Mahogany Garden on the eyes.
Here's how Celeb Deep Rose looks on me.
Here's an overall look with Romand Better Than Palette The Secret Garden in Mahogany Garden on the eyes.
Here's how Rosy Nude looks on me.
Here's an overall look with Romand Better Than Palette The Secret Garden in Mahogany Garden on the eyes.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a slight scent while applying. It's on the floral side. I just sniffed the product and it smells how it's applied. I like the smell. It's on the sweeter side than most florals. Secondly, the packaging is so cute! I love Asian packaging. They always make it adorable and attractive to the eyes. I also like the matte, velvety feel. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of thick plastic. The top is also sturdy. You can feel a tight seal when you open and close. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse, bag, and even your pocket. It's also easy to hold with one hand. Third, the consistency is creamy and on the medium. It's not too thick that it's hard to work with. It's also not on the thin side that it runs while applying. It's a great consistency. It goes on softly and does not tug on the lips. With that said, it's easy to use. I use the tip to outline the lips and the flat surface to fill in the remaining. You cannot go wrong with this product. It will cover all your flaws including dry, chapped lips. It's light-weight, not sticky, not greasy, and leaves a matte texture. If you are not into matte lip products, this isn't for you. I also love that it doesn't have any shine and glitters. It's just a smooth, creamy color on the lips. It really does feel like velvet on the lips. Even though they call it a tint, I do not think it is. I think tints are liquidity and leaves a stain on the lips. From my experience wearing these colors, I did not see any stain. If you are looking for transfer-proof, this isn't that either. Fourth, the colors are all gorgeous. Rosy Nude is perfect nude color for all year round and even for work. Celeb Deep Rose and Good Brick are great for the night out, as well as, all year round. The best part of these lip products you can make them softer like an ombre. The only thing is Rosy Nude you cannot. It matches my lip exactly and it doesn't look like I am wearing anything. Rosy Nude is the only color that I apply like a lipstick. I think Good Brick and Celeb Deep Rose look better softer or at least on me. Pigmentation-wise is really up there. I was pretty impressed. As soon as you touch the lips, you can see the pigment. Lastly, it lasted until I ate. I have a tendency to wipe my mouth while eating. For this reason, lip products don't last long on me. It's extremely comfortable and not drying. I did not see any white residue in the center of the lips. I am glad I got these products. I really like them a lot and I can see myself using them often!

Pros:
* Slight, sweet scent while applying.
* Cute, adorable, attractive packaging.
* Soft, matte, velvety texture packaging.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy top; can feel a tight seal when you open and close.
* Travel-friendly.
* Easy to hold with one hand.
* Creamy consistency and on the medium.
* Goes on softly.
* Does not tug on the lips.
* Easy to use.
* Will cover your flaws.
* Light-weight.
* Not sticky.
* Not greasy.
* Matte texture.
* Feels like velvet.
* Gorgeous colors and great for all year round.
* Can make the colors softer.
* Pigmented!
* Comfortable.
* Not drying.
* Lasted until I ae.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.
* No stain on the lips.
* Cannot soften Rosy Nude on the lips.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Peripera products reviewed/swatch:
Peri's Tint

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my own money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...