Monday, December 23, 2019

Belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Sorry I did not blog last week. It has been a little insane at work but in a good way. In March 2018, I went to Generation Beauty LA with a friend. Before we even got inside, they gave us our swag bag.

Here are the products inside the swag bag. I already reviewed derma e Nourishing Rose Cleansing Oil (top left), Kokie in Heavenly (top middle), Meg in Lovey Dovey, Gray (top middle), IBY Beauty Velour Liquid Lips in Flirt (bottom middle), Meg in Lovey Dovey, Nude (top middle), Soo Ae Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask (top right), Lancome Advanced Genifique Hydrogel Melting Mask (top right), The Creme Shop Matcha Green Tea Face Mask (top right), and Buxom Big Tease Plumping Mascara (bottom right).
Here are the products I got throughout the day. I already reviewed Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara (bottom left), essence in amazed by you (middle left), Dirty Little Secret Lip Gloss in AF (bottom right), and Meg Two Step Jelly Mask in Moisturizing & Vitalizing (top right). For this post, I will review the eye cream from Belif on the top middle.
I received deluxe samples from Belif in a bag. For this post, I will review the eye cream on the left.
Product Review: Belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb

Where to purchase: Sephora and online at belifusa.com
Price: $48 for 0.84 oz/25 mL


Made in Korea

Description from the website: This lightweight, refreshing silky-textured eye cream floods fine lines with 26 hours of moisture, boosts elasticity, and increases resilience of skin for flawless makeup application.
Ingredients:
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Squalane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, HDI/TriMethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Sucrose Polystearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, PCA Dimethicone, Panthenol, Triethylhexanoin, Cellulose, Ceramide NP, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Nepeta Cataria Extract*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract*, Baptisia Tinctoria Root Extract*, Stellaria Media (Chickweed) Extract*, Alchemilla Vulgaris Leaf Extract**, Viola Tricolor Extract**, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract**, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract**, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract**, Achillea Millefolium Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Menyanthes Trifoliata Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Glycereth-20, C14-22 Alcohols, C12-20 Alkyl Gucoside, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymwer, Polysorbate 60, Hydroxyproline, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Trisodium EDTA, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil+, Rosamarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil+, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower OIl+, Citral, Citrannellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool. *Napiers original formula. **Napiers moisture formula. +Fragrances of natural origin.
Thoughts: When I received this deluxe sample, I was excited to try. I've had such good experience with their moisturizers. I was curious if the eye cream will do the same.
Here's a closer look inside.
Here's a swatch of the eye cream on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent while applying. I just sniffed the product, and it smells like hand soap or shampoo. It's fresh and floral. I'm not too sure if I ever noticed a scent in the beginning. Either I got used to the smell or I never noticed while applying. Secondly, I cannot say anything of the packaging of the full-size. I have never seen it in person. I can only talk about the deluxe sample. It's small and cute. I love the blue. Then again blue is my favorite color. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of thick plastic. The top is also sturdy. I can feel a tight seal when I open and close. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's small enough to throw in your purse, bag, and even your pocket. It's also small enough to hold with one hand. Third, the consistency is creamy and in the medium. It's not too thick that's it's hard to work with. It's not too thin that it runs while applying. It's a good consistency. With that said, it's easy to use. I just pat around the eyes, smile lines, in-between the brows, and on the forehead twice a day. Once in the morning and the other at night. It absorbs quickly. Then again I have dry skin. My skin absorbs almost everything quickly. Once it's absorbed, it leaves a nice smooth texture. It's not sticky, greasy, and it's light-weight. I can also feel the hydration. My skin looks alert and awake. With that said, it might be heavy for oily skin individuals. It's better for normal to dry skin individuals. Also, a little goes a long way with this product. It's a small deluxe sample but it lasted me several weeks. Lastly, the skin around the eyes look good the next morning. It looks hydrated and noticed fewer fine lines. It doesn't get rid of the thick lines. That takes a lot of effort with any products. It's comfortable and not drying at all. I'm glad I got to try this product. It's a good one and highly recommend for young adults in their twenties. It's also great for thirties.

Pros:
* No noticeable scent while applying.
* Small and cute packaging.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy top; can feel a tight seal when you open and close.
* Travel-friendly.
* Can hold with one hand.
* Creamy, medium consistency.
* Easy to use.
* Absorbs quickly.
* Leaves a nice, smooth texture.
* Not sticky.
* Not greasy.
* Light-weight.
* Hydrating.
* Skin looks alert and awake.
* Great for normal to dry skin individuals.
* A little goes a long way.
* Improves fine lines.
* Comfortable.

Cons:
* Might be heavy for oily skin individuals.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Belif products reviewed/swatch:

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...