Friday, February 5, 2021

The Body Shop Body Butter in Festive Berry

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In December 2020, I was gifted The Body Shop Body Butters from a friend.
Here are the body butters I received. For this post, I will review the one on the bottom.
This is The Body Shop Body Butter in Festive Berry. It's a seasonal holiday scent. For this reason, I couldn't find it on the website. Since I did a thorough review of The Body Shop Body Butter in Cranberry, I will base this on that.
Here's a closer look inside the packaging.
Here's a swatch of the body butter on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, all body butters from The Body Shop have a scent. If you are not into scents, then body butters aren't for you. With that said, it smells like berries but it has a twist. I could see why they named it festive. It has a twist of spice. It could be a mixture of cinnamon or pumpkin. Initially, I did not like the spice. After the first usage, I got used to it. It's not my favorite but it's doable. Secondly, I love the packaging. The design on top drew me in. It's so festive. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of thick plastic. The top is also sturdy. You can feel a tight seal when you open and close the top. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. You might want to put it in a plastic bag. There is a slight grease on the packaging. It's from touching the package while getting more product to use. Third, the consistency is creamy and in the medium. It's not too thick that it's hard to massage into the skin. It's also not too thin that it runs while applying. It's a good consistency and you can take your time with massaging. With that said, it's easy to use. After taking a shower, I would massage the body butter onto my skin. I just dig into the tub with my fingers and grab some product. Then I would circulate until it gets absorbed into my skin. Since I have dry skin, it absorbs quickly. It's better for normal to dry skin individuals, as well as, for the dry winter weather. If you have oily skin, it might be too thick. Once absorbed, my skin looks and feels softer. Lastly, my skin feels soft and hydrated in-between showers. I'm the type who applies right after I shower and it must last until my next shower, and this product definitely does that. I'm glad I'm got this product. I'm a huge fan of the body butter from The Body Shop. My body just loves it!

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other The Body Shop products reviewed/swatch:
Body Butter
Body Scrub
Duo Eyeshadow
#02
Eye Colour Stick
Nevada Gold
Eye Lustre Liner
Mercury Shine
Gently Exfoliating Cream Scrub
Almond Milk & Honey
Vitamin E Hydrating Toner
Spa Of The World Velvet Moisture Body Cream
Japanese Camellia Cream

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...