Wednesday, July 10, 2019

The Body Shop Body Butter in Vineyard Peach

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In November 2018, I purchased some products from ULTA.

Here's my haul. I already reviewed Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea (top middle), OPI in Dreams Need Clara-fication (bottom right), OPI in Lavendare to Find Courage (bottom right), and Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Chamomile and Lavender (top left). For this post, I will review The Body Shop on the bottom left.
This is The Body Shop Body Butter in Vineyard Peach. I'm not too sure but I couldn't find it on the website. It's either sold out or discontinued. I also looked on ULTA and nothing of this scent. That makes me sad if it's discontinued. Since I did a thorough review of The Body Shop Body Butter in Cranberry, I will base this on that.
Here's a closer look inside the packaging.
Here's a swatch of the body butter on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a slight scent while applying. It does smell like peach and lasts for a good ten to thirty minutes depending how hydrated the skin is. If it's hydrated, the smell will last longer. Since I'm on the drier side, it doesn't last that long on me. I just sniffed the product and it smells like peach. It's the perfect time to wear a fruity scent. I just love the scent! I can sniff the container all day long. Secondly, I like the packaging. It's simple, I like the color combination and it matches well with the scent, and I like the picture on top. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of thick plastic. The top is also sturdy. I can feel a tight seal when I open and close. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It is easy to store and you don't have worry about staining clothes. Third, the consistency is creamy and soft. Compared to other body butters from this brand, I would say it's more on the medium. I have tried other body butters that are thicker in consistency. Even if it's medium, it might be too thick for some people. For someone who's normal to dry, this is a great one. With that said, it's easy to use. I just grab some product with clean hand. It might not be the most sanitary safe product. You do have to dig into the tub unless you use a spoon/spatula. Also dirt flying in the room can get inside the tub. Since it's used on the body, I'm not as worried as a product that I use on my face. After I grab some product, I massage circular into my skin until it gets absorbed. The skin gets a nice massage at the same time while you're hydrating. It leaves a nice, smooth texture and it's not greasy at all. Since I have dry skin, I can feel dryness at the end of the day especially on my feet. I don't have to worry about that with this particular body butter. To be honest, I forgot how dry it felt at the end of the day. I was reminded with my previous moisturizer. Now that I'm back to the body butter, it feels like night and day. Fourth, this particular scent is great for spring and summer season. You can use it all year round but I prefer it for spring and summer. It's when peaches and nectarines are ripe. Lastly, I'm glad I got this product. I always fall in love with the body butter from The Body Shop. I'm so glad my friend introduced me to this product many, many years ago. It's one of the best moisturizers ever. I hate to admit it but I need my body moisturizers to smell good. This one is a good one!

Would repurchase: Yes!
Rating:  5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other The Body Shop products reviewed/swatch:
Bath Milk
Almond Milk & Honey
Body Butter
Body Scrub
Passion Fruit
Cleansing Bar
Almond Milk & Honey
Down To Earth Eyeshadow Quad
Gold
Duo Eyeshadow
#02
Eye Colour Stick
Nevada Gold
Eye Lustre Liner
Hand Protector
Hemp
Lotion
Almond Milk & Honey
Oils of Life Intensely Revitalising Eye Cream-Gel
On A Rope Soap
Hemp
Shade Adjusting Drops
Shower Cream
Almond Milk & Honey
Shea
Vitamin E Hydrating Toner
Spa Of The World Velvet Moisture Body Cream
Japanese Camellia Cream

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...