Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Dial Clean + Gentle Body Wash in Grapefruit

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I was fortunate to receive some products from Dial thanks to Influenster.
Here are the products I received. For this post, I will review the body wash in the back.
Product Review: Dial Clean + Gentle Body Wash in Grapefruit

Where to purchase: drugstores, mass retailers, and online at dialsoap.com
Price: for 16 fl oz/ 473 mL

Description from the package: Embrace each day with a perfectly balanced clean with a gentle, hypoallergenic formula that hydrates and rinses without drying your skin, pH balanced and vegan. Formulated with naturally derived ingredients. For skin that looks and feels healthy. Envelop yourself with the delicate fragrance of grapefruit.
Ingredients:
Thoughts: This product came at the most perfect time. I just finished a body wash and was debating which one to try next.
Here's a closer look at the opening.
Here's a swatch of the body wash on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a light scent while using. It's so light that the scent only last for a minute or less. Even though it lasts a short amount of time, you can smell the grapefruit. It's not artificial. It smells really good. I just sniffed the product and it smells how it's used. Secondly, the packaging is nice and huge. The design is simple and the grapefruit is so adorable. I'm also glad it's see through. I love seeing products go down. Since I own so many products, using up products make me feel productive. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of thick plastic. The lid is also sturdy. You can feel a tight seal, as well as, it makes a clicking noise when you open and close the lid. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in a bag. It's also easy to hold with one hand. Third, the consistency is gel-like and in-between medium to thick. It's not too thick that it's hard to work with. It's also not too thin that it runs while squeezing. It's a decent consistency. I wasn't expecting it to be gel-like. Thankfully, the plastic is squeezable. You need to be able to squeeze to get the product out. With that said, it's easy to use. I squeeze a quarter size amount onto a sponge and wash from neck to toes. It does it's job of cleaning. I feel cleaner and refresh after I use the body wash. I do have to re-squeeze and get more products onto the sponge to finish cleaning from neck down to toes. It all depends on the sponge you use, and how wet the body wash is. It's also gentle. I do not feel any tightness after washing. The packaging is so huge that it will take forever to finish. I've been using it for several weeks and I barely made a dent. Lastly, I feel clean and hydrated in-between the showers. Then again I do apply moisturizer right after showering. It's just a natural step in my body care. I am glad I got this product. It's nice but I do prefer a stronger scent. For it to last a minute, wasn't worth it because it smells so good.

Pros:
* Light, grapefruit scent.
* Simple design and huge packaging.
* See through; can see the product go down.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy lid; can feel a tight seal and makes a clicking noise when you open and close.
* Travel-friendly.
* Easy to hold.
* Gel-like consistency and in-between medium to thick.
* Easy to use.
* Cleans.
* Gentle.
* Do not feel tightness.
* Gets money's worth; will take forever to finish.

Cons:
* Smell doesn't last long.
* Need to squeeze the packaging to get the product out.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...