Friday, February 12, 2021

esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Green Tea

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion. 

My T.J.Maxx has been rocking with great name brands sheet masks end of 2019. This was my third purchase but I bough it in early January 2020.
Here's my haul. I bought the top two and the bottom two were given to me. I already reviewed esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Milk (bottom right). For this post, I will review the mask on the bottom left from esfolio.
This is esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Green Tea. Since I did a thorough review of esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Snail, I will base this on that.
Here's a closer look at the ingredients.
Here's a closer look at the sheet mask. This picture was taken from esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Snail.
Here's how the mask looks on me. Again, this was taken from esfolio Essence Mask Sheet in Snail.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a light scent while using. It smells like green tea. Not only that, it only lasted for several minutes. Either the smell diminished or I got used to it that I didn't notice it anymore. I just sniffed the product and it smells like how it's used. Secondly, I like the packaging. I think the design is adorable. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of foil-like packaging. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. The dimension of the mask is alright. It's wide enough from cheek to cheek. Length-wise is a different story. It fit the chin perfectly but the forehead was no where close. It did not touch my hairline and the corners were bare, and this is coming from someone who has short forehead. The cut around the eyes and mouth was alright as well. I found the cut of the eyes too far apart. The inner corners were too close to the eyes because there were to much space in-between. The mouth was cut perfectly. The dimension of the nose was okay. The width was good for my wide nose. The length I didn't like. It was cut horizontally straight and it did not cover my tip whatsoever. The thickness of the mask is medium. I can unfold without the fear of ripping. Third, there's a decent amount of leftover essence. I had to dig my hand into the package to get the essence. I applied it on my neck and chest. With that said, it's easy to use. After cleansing, I applied the sheet mask. I masked for 30 minutes. The direction says to mask for 15-20 minutes. I'm just used to masking for 30 minutes. It's refreshing and cooling. Cooling in the sense it's nice and cool on the skin not the tingling sensation. When I am ready to remove the mask, I can tell my skin absorbed as much essence that my skin needed. Some parts of the mask were drier than the other and it felt like pulling glue off the skin. It wasn't that bad but it felt like glue. The skin looked smoother, even, and hydrated. When the skin is hydrated, you notice less fine and thick lines. Lastly, my skin still looked good the next morning. Of course, not as good as you removed the mask but still pretty decent. You just need to be consistent with skin care which I am trying to get better. I am glad I got this product. I still think snail was the best one for my skin.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws


Other esfolio products reviewed/swatch:
Essence Mask Sheet

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...