Friday, August 28, 2020

The Body Shop Body Butter in Blueberry

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In November 2018, I purchased some products from ULTA.

Here's my haul. I already reviewed Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea (top middle), OPI in Dreams Need Clara-fication (bottom right), OPI in Lavendare to Find Courage (bottom right), Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Chamomile and Lavender (top left), and The Body Shop Body Butter in Vineyard Peach (bottom left). For this post, I will review The Body Shop on the top right.
This is The Body Shop Body Butter in Blueberry. I'm not too sure but I believe it's discontinued. It was only sold on ULTA. Since I did a thorough review of The Body Shop Body Butter in Cranberry, I will base this on that.
Here's a closer look inside the packaging.
Here's a swatch of the body butter on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a slight scent while using. It smells more like strawberry more so than blueberry. I guess they are on the same family. I just sniffed the product and it smells like how it's applied. Secondly, I love the packaging. It's simple and clean. Compared to most of their packaging, this is more on the darker side. The label on top doesn't look like blueberry to me. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of thick plastic. The top is also sturdy. You can feel a tight seal when you open and close. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. I do recommend putting it in Ziploc bag. While using the body butter, the outside packaging grabs the moisture from the hand. It's also easy to hold with one hand. Third, the consistency is creamy and on the medium. It's not too thick that it's hard to massage into the skin. It's also not too thin that it just melts as soon as you touch it. It's a good consistency. With that said, it's easy to use. After showering, I grab the body butter with my fingers and massage into the skin. During that time, it's my time to spend some time on my body. It feels so good to spend some time that you normally don't. It absorbs quickly. I would say several minutes. If you have oilier skin, it might be thick. Since I have dry skin, it's not thick on me. It's good all year round. It's not greasy, not sticky, and feels extremely comfortable. It leaves a nice, smooth texture. Lastly, it's extremely hydrating. I don't need to re-moisturize in-between showers. I apply after each shower and it's good to go until next shower. I'm glad I got this product. I love the body butters and it has been years. It's one of my favorite body moisturizers. Not only that, they smell great!

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other The Body Shop products reviewed/swatch:
Bath Milk
Almond Milk & Honey
Body Butter
Body Scrub
Duo Eyeshadow
#02
Eye Colour Stick
Nevada Gold
Eye Lustre Liner
Mercury Shine
Gently Exfoliating Cream Scrub
Almond Milk & Honey
Hand Protector
Hemp
Lotion
Almond Milk & Honey
Oils of Life Intensely Revitalising Eye Cream-Gel
On A Rope Soap
Hemp
Shade Adjusting Drops
Shower Cream
Almond Milk & Honey
Shea
Vitamin E Hydrating Toner
Spa Of The World Velvet Moisture Body Cream
Japanese Camellia Cream

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...