Wednesday, February 3, 2021

January Favorites and Finished Products 2021

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except The Body Shop, JLo Beauty, and derma e. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

January Favorites
The Body Shop Body Butter in Festive Berry: This was given to me. I am a huge fan of the body butter from The Body Shop. I can never get tired of this product. It's easy to use, they use natural ingredients, hydrating, fun, and most of all I love the smell. I initially did not like the scent but after second usage, it grew on me.

Shiseido Waso Fresh Jelly Lotion: I bought this product and glad I did. It might be an extra step in the skin care routine but's a good extra step. If you have dry skin like myself, it hydrates the skin before continuing with the skin care routine. This is the first step. Since your skin is hydrated, you use less products. It's also good for the dry winter weather.

JLo Beauty That Blockbuster In A Nonstop Wonder Cream: I received this product. The consistency is a bouncy, cream moisturizer. It's fun putting the fingers into the cream. Other than the consistency, the product is amazing. It doesn't seem that thick but it really hydrates the skin. My skin looks dewy and healthy.

OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener in Original: I bought this product and it has been my go to nail strengthener. Ever since this product came into my life, my nail hasn't broken once and this is coming from someone with weak nails. Because of this product, I can wear nail polishes.

derma e Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream: I received this product. It's easy to use and hydrates around my eyes, smile lines, in-between the brows, and forehead. Not only is it hydrating, it's made out of natural ingredients and I see improvements with usage. It definitely helps the fine and thick lines.


Finished Products
The Body Shop Shower Gel in Frosted Cranberry: This product was given to me. The reason why it took so long to finish this product is because I used other body washes in-between. It's a story of my life. I would start one to stop to try another product, and so on. For this reason, it takes a long time for me to finish products. With that said, I am so glad I got to try this product. It's a good shower gel. It smells good, cleanses, and it isn't drying.

Would repurchase: Yes.

The Body Shop Body Butter in Frosted Berries: I received this product. This particular body butter smells heavenly. It's a great fall and winter smell. Not only does it smell good, it's moisturizing and made out of natural ingredients. I just love the body butter!

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except The Body Shop, JLo Beauty, and derma e. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...