Wednesday, June 24, 2020

The Body Shop Body Butter in Juicy Pear

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In December 2019, I was fortunate to receive a wonderful gift from a friend.

She knows I love The Body Shop Body Butter. I don't know how she knew I wanted to try the left and the top right. She can read my mind. I already reviewed The Body Shop Body Butter in Rich Plum (top right). For this post, I will review the body butter from The Body Shop on the left.
This is The Body Shop Body Butter in Juicy Pear. I'm not too sure but I couldn't find it on the website. It's either sold out, discontinued, or just a seasonal scent. I also looked on ULTA and nothing of this scent. Since I did a thorough review of The Body Shop Body Butter in Cranberry, I will base this on that.
Here's a closer look inside.
Here's a swatch of the product on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, it has a scent while using. That's one of the main reason I like this product. The scent smells natural and organic. It smells like pear or could be apple. I just sniffed the product and it smells like how it's applied. Secondly, I love the packaging. I was drawn to the label on top. It's so cute and I love how colorful it is. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of thick plastic. The top is also sturdy. You can feel a tight seal when you open and close the top. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. It's also easy to hold with one hand. Third, the consistency is creamy and on the medium. It's not too thick it's hard to massage into the skin. It's also not too thin that it runs while massaging. It's a good consistency. With that said, it's easy to use. After I shower and towel dry, I swirl my hand into the tub. Then I massage it into my skin from head to toes. It easily spreads and absorbs into the skin within minutes. It leaves a shiny, smooth texture. It's not sticky, not greasy, and extremely comfortable. Lastly, my skin feels hydrated in-between showers. I only apply on my body after each shower. If it lasts that long and I don't need to reapply, it's a positive for me. I'm glad I got this product. I love the body butter from The Body Shop! It's natural, organic, and I know they don't use bad ingredients. Not only that, it smells good and it lasts for a decent amount of time!

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other The Body Shop products reviewed/swatch:
Bath Milk
Almond Milk & Honey
Body Butter
Body Scrub
Duo Eyeshadow
#02
Eye Colour Stick
Nevada Gold
Eye Lustre Liner
Mercury Shine
Gently Exfoliating Cream Scrub
Almond Milk & Honey
Hand Protector
Hemp
Lotion
Almond Milk & Honey
Oils of Life Intensely Revitalising Eye Cream-Gel
On A Rope Soap
Hemp
Shade Adjusting Drops
Shower Cream
Almond Milk & Honey
Shea
Vitamin E Hydrating Toner
Spa Of The World Velvet Moisture Body Cream
Japanese Camellia Cream

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...