Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Marc Anthony Grow Long Anti-Breakage Oil

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In March 2018, I went to Generation Beauty LA with a friend. Before we even got inside, they gave us our swag bag.
Here are the products inside the swag bag. I already reviewed derma e Nourishing Rose Cleansing Oil (top left), Kokie in Heavenly (top middle), Meg in Lovey Dovey, Gray (top middle), IBY Beauty Velour Liquid Lips in Flirt (bottom middle), Meg in Lovey Dovey, Nude (top middle), Soo Ae Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask (top right), Lancome Advanced Genifique Hydrogel Melting Mask (top right), The Creme Shop Matcha Green Tea Face Mask (top right), Buxom Big Tease Plumping Mascara (bottom middle), Belif Hungarian Water Essence (top left), and Marc Anthony Grow Long Super Fast Miracle Treatment (top middle).
Here are the products I got throughout the day. I already reviewed Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara (bottom left), essence in amazed by you (middle left), Dirty Little Secret Lip Gloss in AF (bottom right), Meg Two Step Jelly Mask in Moisturizing & Vitalizing (top right), Belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb (top middle), Belif Witch Hazel Herbal Extract Toner (top middle), Belif Hungarian Water Essence (top middle), Soo Ae V-Line Chin Up Mask (top middle), and Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask (top left). For this post, I will review the hair product from Marc Anthony on the top left.
Here's a closer look at two of the Marc Anthony products I received. To be honest, I thought I only received these but I was wrong. I need to find the other products from Marc Anthony in my messy house. I already reviewed Marc Anthony Grow Long Super Fast Miracle Treatment (right). For this post, I will review the hair treatment on the left.
Product Review: Marc Anthony Grow Long Anti-Breakage Oil

Where to purchase: ULTA, drugstores, mass retailers, and online at marcanthony.com
Price: for 120 mL/ 4.05 fl oz

Made in Canada

Description from the package: This light-weight oil provides a strengthening hydration boost for brittle strands to help reduce breakage and promote frizz-free hair with shine.
Ingredients:
Click on the picture to see the original size.
Thoughts: Honestly, I did not go into this product thinking of anything. I just wanted to use it since it was given to me.
Here's a closer look at the spray.
Here's how the oil looks on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a light scent while using. It's on the fruity side which I personally like. I just sniffed the product and it doesn't smell the same as used. It has a muskiness which I am not a fan of. Thankfully, it smells better on the hair. Secondly, I like the packaging. It's simple and clean looking. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of thick plastic. The top is also sturdy. I can feel a tight seal when I open and close the top. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. It's also easy to hold with one hand. I have full control of the pump. I can pump as much or as little as I like. Third, the consistency is an oil and on the medium. It's not too thick that it's hard to work with. It's also not too thin that it runs. It's a good consistency. With that said, it's easy to use. After washing my hair and brushing through, I spray all over the hair. I let it sink in before I dry my hair. It's light-weight, not greasy, not sticky, and extremely comfortable. To be honest, I don't feel anything in my hair. It might be because I am spraying while my hair is wet. After I blow-dry my hair, I do not feel any oil in my hair. It just feels healthy, shiny, and I see no frizz. I read the description on the back and it says to use 1-3 drops. I am not too sure how when it's in a spray bottle. A drop can be any amount. Lastly, my hair looks and feels good until the next time I shower. I use this product right after showering and washing my hair. I am glad I got this product. It's a combination of products that I use on my hair that has been improving. I am not too sure if it's discontinued or sold out. I did not see it on the website but I did see it on Amazon.

Pros:
* Light, fruity scent while using.
* Simple and clean looking packaging.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy top; can feel a tight seal when you open and close.
* Travel-friendly.
* Easy to hold with one hand.
* Full control of the pump.
* Oil consistency and on the medium.
* Easy to use.
* Light-weight.
* Not greasy.
* Not sticky.
* Extremely comfortable.
* Hair feels healthy.
* Shiny,
* No frizz.
* Good in-between showers.

Cons:
* Not too sure if it's sold out or discontinued.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other First Aid Beauty reviewed/swatch:
Grow Long

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...