Friday, September 2, 2022

August Favorites and Finished Products 2022

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except NYX, Tatcha, The Body Shop, Web Brush, and derma e. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

August Favorites
NYX Bare With Me Multitasking Spray: I received this product and glad I did. The mist is extremely fine, and it feels like you are spraying a mist than water. Not only that, it feels good on the skin and I absorb the mist quickly. It's great to use throughout the day. I use it before I apply skin care and makeup. It hydrates my skin and I use less skin care/makeup products.

Tatcha The Serum Stick: I received this product and glad I did. I think it's a genius idea to have a serum on a stick. It makes it easier to carry and use throughout the day. Not only that, it works really well. It's easy to use, hydrating, and it picks the skin.

Orly In A Snap Quick-Dry Topcoat: I bought this product and glad I did. It's a good topcoat. The brush is wide enough to do three strokes and move onto the next nail. Not only that, it dries quickly and leaves a nice shiny texture. It also helps the nails to last longer.

The Body Shop Body Butter in Mango: I received this product and glad I did. I am more a fan of the older version, this version, versus the newer version. The older version is creamy like butter and absorbs into the skin quickly. Not only that, it smells better.

Wet Brush Paddle in Black: I received this product and glad I did. I use it all the time especially out of the shower. It's so easy to brush through my damage hair. It brushes without pulling my hair and leaves a nice, smooth hair. There's also no flyaway.


Finished Products
derma e Purifying Daily Detox Scrub: I received this product and used it as a body scrub. I think it's good for oily skin individuals and since I have dry skin, I used it on my body instead. Initially I would wet my skin and then use the scrub. Now I use the scrub dry and I have seen more an improvement. I have strawberry skin on my body. It hasn't completely improved but I see slight improvements.

Would repurchase: No.

Beekman 1802 Bloom Cream Probiotic Moisturizer: I bought this product and glad I did. It's a great moisturizer. It hydrated my skin and kept my skin moist overnight. I used it only at nights. I just wished the pump was a little better. I think I got a bad batch but not too sure on that.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion: I bought this product and glad I did. It's a deluxe sample. I bought it for vacation but there were more than needed. I used it as a morning moisturizer. It might be too thick for oily skin individuals. For myself with dry skin, it was hydrating. It felt nice on the skin and lasted all day.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Bath & Body Works Ultra Shea Body Cream in Triple Berry Martini: I bought this product and glad I did. It was my work lotion that I used after washing my hands. Not only is it hydrating, it smells heavenly. I got a lot of compliments on this particular smell.

Would repurchase: Yes.

The Body Shop Body Butter 96H Nourishing Moisture in Mango: I received this product. I hated this product with a passion. When I dug into the tub, it didn't come out like silky butter. It was more a cheese where it will break in pieces. Not only was it hard to dig the product out, it was hard to absorb into the skin. It just took more effort than usual. The smell also felt slightly more artificial.

Would repurchase: No.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except NYX, Tatcha, The Body Shop, Web Brush, and derma e. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...