Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Keys Soulcare Skin Transformation Cream

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In January 2022, ULTA had a skin care event and I took advantage of the great 50% off sale.
Here are the products I got. I already reviewed TULA Glow + Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm (left), and Beekman 1802 Bloom Cream Probiotic Moisturizer (top middle). For this post, I will review the a product from Keys Soulcare on the bottom middle.
Product Review: Keys Soulcare Skin Transformation Cream

Where to purchase: ULTA and online at keysoulcare.com
Price: $32 for 1.76 oz/50 g

Made in China

Description from the package: Developed in partnership with a board-certified dermatologist, this potent yet gentle, clean formula, hydrates and nourishes for plumped and radiant looking skin. Bakuchiol, malachite (knows at the stone of transformation), ceramides and hyaluronic acid help to renew skin.
Ingredients:
Thoughts: I've a huge fan of Alicia Keys. Not only her music, but what she preaches about. For that reason, I was excited to try this product.
Here's a closer look of the packaging.
Here's a closer look inside.
Here's a swatch of the cream on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a light scent while using. It's so light it's hard to distinguish. I would say it's on the floral side. I just sniffed the product and it smells like how it's applied. I, personally, like the smell. Secondly, I like the packaging. The dark purple and simple packaging. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It feels like glass but I could be wrong. The top is also sturdy. I can feel a tight seal when I open and close the top. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your bag and purse. It's also easy to hold with one hand. Third. the consistency is creamy and on the medium. It's not too thick that it's hard to massage into your skin. It's also not too thin that it runs while using. It's a good consistency. With that said, it's easy to use. I use it as a night cream. It is up to you. You can use it as a day cream, night, or both. After cleansing, it's my last step in my skin care routine before I head to bed. I dot all over the face and neck, and massage until it absorbs into the skin. It's light-weight, not sticky, not greasy, and extremely comfortable. It absorbs quickly and leaves a nice, smooth texture. It's also hydrating and great for all skin types. It might be slightly thick for oily skin but for someone with dry skin like myself, it's great. Lastly, my skin looks good the next morning. It could be a combination of skin care products but skin still looks good. I am glad I got this product. Other than hydration, I really have not noticed much. You just need to be consistent with this product. I haven't to be honest. With hydration, it lessens fine to thick lines.

Pros:
* Light scent while using.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy top; can feel a tight seal when you open and close the top.
* Travel-friendly.
* Easy to hold with one hand.
* Creamy consistency and on the medium.
* Easy to use.
* Light-weight.
* Not sticky.
* Not greasy.
* Extremely comfortable.
* Absorbs quickly.
* Leaves a nice, smooth texture.
* Hydrating.
* Great for all skin types but recommend normal to dry skin.
* Skin looks good the next morning.
* Clean.
* Cruelty-free.

Cons:
* Have not noticed other than hydration.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...