Friday, September 23, 2022

Yeamon Face Massager in Golden 3D Roller and T Shape

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In November 2020, I purchased Yeamon face massager from Amazon after seeing a YouTube video.
Product Review: Yeamon Face Massager in Golden 3D Roller and T Shape

Where to purchase: online at amazon.com
Price: $19.99

Description from the website:
3D Roller Massager
* 3D Roller Electric massager is so wonderful with surface diamond-grade cut small diamond shape and unique 3D V type design to fit the whole body curve.
* Daily use of the face massager will make your face and skin look younger.

T Shape Face Massager
* The kits include two shapes of face massager. Another is T Shape.
* It is good at massaging your eyes, nose and other corners on your face.
* The face massager is 360° all body waterproof. After using, you can clean it easily.
Thoughts: When I saw this YouTuber use this product, I was intrigued. For this reason, I purchased the product.
Here's a closer look inside the box.
 Here's a closer look at all the products.
Here's a closer look at the 3D Roller.
Here's a closer look at the rollers.
Here's a closer look at the T-Shape.
Here's a closer look at the T.
Here's the closer look at where you put the battery.
Here's a closer look at the cloth bag to carry the tools.
Here's a closer look at the cloth.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent while using. I just sniffed the product and no scent whatsoever. Secondly, I like the packaging. I like that it came in a box and the box is sturdy. It's made out of cardboard. The tools are in the color gold and attractive looking. While looking on their website, I saw the same tools in silver. I kind of wished I got silver. I am more attracted to silver than gold. If you purchase, you can get either color you like. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It feels like it's made out of metal. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it is travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. It also comes with a small cloth bag to store your massagers. To be honest, I don't use it. So I cannot say much about it. It also comes with a cloth to clean the rollers. Again, I do not use it. It is easy to hold with one hand. Third, it is easy to use. You put one AA battery on the bottom of each massager. Before I use the massager, I use facial oil on my face. I want the massager to run smooth on my skin not tug on it. Tugging on your skin will age it faster. You want a light massage not a harsh tug. Then you turn on the massager and run smoothly in one direction. Do not massage back and forth, or in circles. Also, massage from center of the face towards the outside. What I mean center of the face is the nose, in-between the eyebrows, and middle of chin. Then you work towards the ears. I hope that made sense. If it didn't, it comes with a pamphlet. It will show you the direction you are suppose to massage. The thing I found hard is the bottom where you turn the massager on and off. No matter how much I turn it will not turn on. I have to unscrew and take the battery out. Then put the batter back in and screw it. Then this is when it turns on. I found it annoying. For this reason, I stopped using this product after one usage. From what I read and saw on YouTube, I think I just got a bad batch. When it did work, it felt so good on the skin. It feels like someone massaging your skin but it's a roller instead. It is extremely relaxing. Lastly, I cannot speak much about the results since I stopped using after one usage. I have seen YouTube videos of people using it for a year. I saw the difference. I am not too sure if I am happy or not about getting this product. I just wished it worked correctly!

Pros:
* No scent whatsoever.
* Comes in a sturdy box.
* Tools  come in silver and gold.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Travel-friendly.
* Comes with a small cloth bag to store your massagers.
* Comes with a cloth to clean your massagers.
* Easy to use with one hand.
* Easy to use.
* Feels good on the skin.
* Relaxing.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.
* Mine did not turn on easily.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  2.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...