Wednesday, September 14, 2022

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration in Grapefruit

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

End of November 2019, I purchased some products from ULTA.
Here's my haul. I already reviewed Becca Party Popper Ultimate Lipstick Love Mini Kit in Sugar, Orchid, and Rosewood (right). For this post, I will review the moisturizer from First Aid Beauty on the left.
This is First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration in Grapefruit. Since I did a thorough review on First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration, I will base this off that.
Here's a closer look inside the tub.
Here's a swatch of the product on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a slight scent while using. It's so light that I did not notice during this whole time using this product. I just tested it out while writing this post, and it's the first time I noticed a scent. It has a slight sourness you smell from grapefruits. I actually do not mind. I just sniffed the product and I just noticed the scent more. It smells more of a grapefruit than the sourness. Secondly, I like the packaging. It's simple and clean looking. It's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of plastic. The top is also sturdy. You can feel a tight seal when you open and close the top. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. It's also easy to hold with one hand. Third, the consistency is creamy and on the medium. It's not too thick that it's hard to massage into the skin. It's also not too thin that it runs while using. It's a good consistency. With that said, it's easy to use. It's the second to the last step of my skin care routine. After this product, I apply sunscreen. I used this product as a morning moisturizer only. I used a stronger moisturizer for the night time. You can use this product for the night time as well. It'll be great for all skin types even during the dry winter weather. It's light-weight, not greasy, not sticky, and extremely comfortable. It also absorbs quickly, leaves a nice smooth texture, and it's hydrating. Lastly, it lasted all day on me. I did not need to reapply throughout the day. With constant application, skin will improve. I just need to be better in this. This will prevent fine and thick lines, as well as, aging. I am glad I got this product. It's extremely hydrating and easy to use.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other First Aid Beauty reviewed/swatch:


Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...