Friday, August 26, 2022

Nature Nut Hair Mask

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In July 2017, I attended CosmoProf Las Vegas. I already reviewed Lechat in Fantaseaella + mila Velvet Matte in X on the BeachSkinn Don't Budge Waterproof Cream Eyeshadows in Non-MatteNature Nut For Dry & Damaged Hair Shampoo and ConditionerLuLuLun Plus in RoseDengi Hair IronBioRepublic No More Years Eternal Radiance MaskLisse Real Hydrogen Rejuvenate MaskLuLuLun Plus in Clary SageNature Nut Moisturizing Body LotionLuLuLun Plus in Smooth GoldNature Nut Moisturizing Shower GelWet Brush Paddle in BlackEmbellish Hand and Body LotionLisse Real Hydrogen Yuza Snow Ice CreamSkinn Orchid Gel Canvas-Ready Treatment Eye Primer with Orchid Flower ExtractHenne Rose Diamonds Lip ExfoliatorPapa Recipe Bombee Whitening Honey MaskPapa Recipe Bombee Ginseng Red Honey Oil MaskPapa Recipe Bombee Black Honey MaskDaily Concepts Exfoliating Body ScrubberLittle Green Nourishing Body Lotionpai Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day CreamVinali Facial MoisturizerBody Boom Coffee Scrub in Banana, and Daily Concepts Daily Konjac Sponge in Pure. Here's another review from Nature Nut.
I took this picture from my Instagram. They actually sent me the whole line. I feel fortunate! I already reviewed Nature Nut For Dry & Damaged Hair Shampoo and Conditioner (center), Nature Nut Moisturizing Body Lotion (right), and Nature Nut Moisturizing Shower Gel (right). For this post, I will review the hair mask on the bottom left.
Product Review: Nature Nut Hair Mask

Where to purchase: online at amazon.com
Price: for 8.45 fl oz/ 250 mL

Made in Israel

Description from the package: Ultra-rich, deep conditioning hair mask, formulated to nourish and restore dry and damaged hair. Enriched with nut oils to smooth and fortify hair fibers and improve manageability. The unique combination of five types of oils and butters from Shea, Argan, Macadamia, Coconut and Brazil nuts, nourishes the entire length of the hair shaft, enhancing its flexibility and vitality, protecting it from climatic damage and strengthening the hair fiber. Use this mask regularly for a healthy look with an instantly noticeable soft touch.
Ingredients:
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Amodimethicone and Peg-200 Castor Oil and Trideceth-6, Behentrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Quaternium-80, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Lactic Acid, EDTA, Panthenol, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Nut Oil, Wheat (Triticum Vulgare) Germ Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Fragrance (Supplement) and Benzyl Salicylate and Coumarin and Hydroxycitronellal and Linalool and Limonene and Citronellol, Fragrance (Supplement) and Coumarin and Citronellol and Linalool and Geraniol.
Thoughts: After bleaching my hair, I have become a huge hair mask person. For this reason, I was excited to try this product.
Here's a closer look inside the tub.
Here's a swatch of the product on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a noticeable scent while using. It smells like a cologne. It's not my type of scent but it's doable. I just sniffed the product and it smells how it is applied. Secondly, I like the packaging. It's simple and easy to use. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of thick plastic. The top is also sturdy. I can feel a tight seal when I open and close the top. I cannot see it open or beak unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. It's also easy to hold with one hand. Third, the consistency is creamy and on the medium. It's not too thick that it's hard to massage into the hair. It's also not too thin that it runs while using. It's a good consistency and easy to massage into the hair. With that said, it's easy to use. After shampooing my hair in the shower, I would squeeze out as much water as I can from my hair. Then I would grab the hair mask with my fingers. I would apply and massage the ends first. My ends are the most damaged. Then I would massage from root to ends. Once I am done applying the hair mask, I would put all my hair in a bun and wait about 5-8 minutes. Once 8 minutes hit, I rinse my hair like a conditioner. My hair becomes so soft and easy to manage. I can comb my hair with my fingers. My hair looks healthy, bouncy, and it's very hydrated. Lastly, my hair looks good until the next shower. I only use this product twice a week. With each usage, my hair improves with hydration. I am glad I got this product. After bleaching and dying my hair, I have become a huge fan of hair masks. It made a different in my life!

Pros:
* Simple and easy to use packaging.
* Well-made and sturdy.
* Sturdy top; can feel a tight seal when you open and close the top.
* Travel-friendly.
* Easy to hold with one hand.
* Creamy consistency and on the medium.
* Easy to use.
* Hair becomes soft.
* Hair becomes easy to manage.
* Hair looks healthy.
* Hair is bouncy.
* Hydrating.
* Paraben-free.
* Cruelty-free.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.
* Smells like cologne.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Nature Nut products reviewed/swatch:
For Dry & Damaged Hair

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...