Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Daily Concepts Exfoliating Body Scrubber

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In July 2017, I attended CosmoProf Las Vegas. I already reviewed Lechat in Fantaseaella + mila Velvet Matte in X on the BeachSkinn Don't Budge Waterproof Cream Eyeshadows in Non-MatteNature Nut For Dry & Damaged Hair Shampoo and ConditionerLuLuLun Plus in RoseDengi Hair IronBioRepublic No More Years Eternal Radiance MaskLisse Real Hydrogen Rejuvenate MaskLuLuLun Plus in Clary SageNature Nut Moisturizing Body LotionLuLuLun Plus in Smooth GoldNature Nut Moisturizing Shower GelWet Brush Paddle in BlackEmbellish Hand and Body LotionLisse Real Hydrogen Yuza Snow Ice CreamSkinn Orchid Gel Canvas-Ready Treatment Eye Primer with Orchid Flower ExtractHenne Rose Diamonds Lip ExfoliatorPapa Recipe Bombee Whitening Honey Mask, Papa Recipe Bombee Ginseng Red Honey Oil Mask, and Papa Recipe Bombee Black Honey Mask. For this post, I will review a scrub from Daily Concepts.
They were kind enough to give me two types of scrubs. For this post, I will review the scrub on the left.

Where to purchase: ULTA and online at dailyconcepts.com
Price: $5

Made in Mexico

Description from the package: We believe that good thoughts attract good things and that getting clean, inside and out, is definitely a good thing. We know we can't always control what happens in life but we can control our reaction... and most of the times we find that a shower or a bath will lead us to the solution. We work to inspire, and get inspired, delivering daily concepts, and everyday products that enhance the human experience. We are here to change the world, your wold, one shower at a time!
Thoughts: When I first received this product, I wasn't too sure what to expect. I just thought it was a normal scrub. I was so wrong!
Here's a closer look at the handle.
Here's a closer look at the exfoliating scrub.
Here's a closer look at the tag.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent the first time you use the product. Since I started using this product, I have only used one body wash. It left a slight scent on the body scrub. It's not noticeable. I just noticed because I sniffed the body scrub. Secondly, my initial reaction was not too sure. It's just round and that was it. Now that I've been using this body scrub for quite some time, I actually like it a lot. I love the handle. It's easy to put four fingers and hold the scrub with one hand. I'm not considered someone with a small hand. I think I'm pretty average and it's extremely comfortable holding the scrub. It's not slippery and my hand fits comfortably underneath the handle. It's not too tight. It's also not too loose. It will be great for all sized hands from small to big. For the scrub itself, it feels rough when I touch it with my fingers. It's a whole different story when I use the product. It doesn't feel rough on the body. I actually don't feel any tension/roughness when I use the product. It just feels like a soft touch on the skin. The exfoliating part is only on the outside. It's a thin layer with a soft, cushion inside. After each usage, the scrub start foaming to the shape of your hand. It will not be a circle after couple usage. The best thing about this product is the tag. It's so cool that it tells you when to replace this scrub. I'm known for someone who doesn't know time. I loose track of when I start using a product, as well as, when to replace it. I can use, let's say a scrub, for several years even though it gets thinner/older/not as useful and I wouldn't know. This will tell me when it's time to replace the scrub. Since I've been using this product, I do see a slight fade but it's not that noticeable. I just noticed because I just compared the product to the picture above. For someone who has been using this for quite some time, it's lasting a decent amount of time. It's also easy to pack. Since the scrub dries quickly, it's easy to put in your bag. For this time, it's travel-friendly. Third, it's easy to use. I wet the body scrub and squeeze the excess water. Then I put a quarter size amount of body wash. Once the body scrub is covered with the body wash, I just apply onto my wet skin. That's all I do. One thing I noticed is that I don't need to reapply body wash onto the scrub. One quarter size amount is good enough for the whole body. The scrub before this product I had to reapply multiple times, and I noticed I used up a lot of the body wash. This particular product does not soak up the body wash. The body wash will not go to waste. It will last me a good, decent amount of time. Since I've been using the scrub, my skin has gotten slightly softer. Then again it can be a combination of scrubbing and apply body cream. Lastly, I ended up loving this product. I'm so glad I got this product. It's easy to use and I don't feel like I'm wasting products!

Pros:
* No noticeable scent the first time you use the product.
* Comfortable holding the scrub.
* Not slippery.
* Not tight.
* Not too loose.
* Great for all sized hands.
* Not rough on the skin.
* The tag will tell you when to replace the product; best thing ever!
* Travel-friendly.
* Easy to use.
* Does not soak up the body wash.
* Skin has gotten slightly softer.
* Cruelty-free.

Cons:
* Will loose the circle shape; will start foaming to the shape of your hand.

Would repurchase: Yes!
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...