Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Body Boom Coffee Scrub in Banana

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In July 2017, I attended CosmoProf Las Vegas. I already reviewed Lechat in Fantaseaella + mila Velvet Matte in X on the BeachSkinn Don't Budge Waterproof Cream Eyeshadows in Non-MatteNature Nut For Dry & Damaged Hair Shampoo and ConditionerLuLuLun Plus in RoseDengi Hair IronBioRepublic No More Years Eternal Radiance MaskLisse Real Hydrogen Rejuvenate MaskLuLuLun Plus in Clary SageNature Nut Moisturizing Body LotionLuLuLun Plus in Smooth GoldNature Nut Moisturizing Shower GelWet Brush Paddle in BlackEmbellish Hand and Body LotionLisse Real Hydrogen Yuza Snow Ice CreamSkinn Orchid Gel Canvas-Ready Treatment Eye Primer with Orchid Flower ExtractHenne Rose Diamonds Lip ExfoliatorPapa Recipe Bombee Whitening Honey MaskPapa Recipe Bombee Ginseng Red Honey Oil MaskPapa Recipe Bombee Black Honey MaskDaily Concepts Exfoliating Body ScrubberLittle Green Nourishing Body Lotion, pai Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day Cream, and Vinali Facial Moisturizer. For this post, I will review a body scrub from Body Boom.

Product Review: Body Boom Coffee Scrub in Banana

Where to purchase: online at amazon.com
Price: 30 g

Description from the package: I am Polish coffee scrub created from high-quality coffee and many natural elements. Contained in me the ingredients improve the appearance of your skin, especially problematic parts with cellulite and stretch marks. With me you will feel that your skin looks better than ever before. Let's get to know each other!
Ingredients:
Thoughts: To be honest, I was not too sure what to have expect. I've always had a love and hate relationship with body scrubs. For this reason, I stopped scrubbing. I recently started back scrubbing.
Here's a closer look at the coffee scrub on the palm of my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a noticeable scent. It smells like coffee. If you are not a fan of the smell, I say skip. I don't drink coffee but I do like the scent. The banana scent doesn't come until you start massaging the coffee scrub onto your body. Then you will smell the banana, but it's slight compared to the coffee scent. Once you wash off the coffee scrub, the scent will disappear off your body. It will linger in the bathroom for some time. I would say about thirty minutes. I just sniffed the product, and you will get a sniff of banana then it smells like coffee. Secondly, I'm not too sure but I think they sell a variety of sizes. This is the smallest bag they sell. I actually like the packaging. It reminds me of coffee bags. It's simple and clean. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of foil-like packaging. The top is also sturdy. It has a resealable zipper where you can seal and open. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. I do recommend putting it in a bag if you do take it traveling. Some of the coffee scrubs can be on the top before you seal it. It can fall off anywhere while traveling. It's also easy to hold with one hand. Third, the consistency is medium. It's not too thick that it's hard to massage into the skin. It's also not to thin that it just melts into the skin. It's a good consistency. With that said, it's easy to use. After getting my body wet, I take some coffee scrub and massage into the skin. You do have to circulate for it to get smaller and smaller. I know we live in a modern time and everything is about being fast. Unfortunately, you do have to be patient. It takes some time for the granules to get smaller. Once you are done, it's gratify to know you are taking care of your skin. Your skin will feel softer. I have bumps since I was young especially on my arms and left. The arms has gotten better as I aged but the legs are still bumpy. This product has helped. It hasn't completely disappeared but it's gotten smaller. That is a huge plus for me! This is the part that makes me not want to scrub. It's completely messy. You will see dark coffee scrubs all over the shower. Once you rinse off the coffee scrub off your body, you need to spend extra time cleaning the shower. It's not something I want to do. I'm completely lazy and spending extra time doing that is a big no for me. I could be doing other things. Lastly, I'm glad I got to try this product. The mixture of the coffee scrub and body moisturizer has soften the skin. If you don't mind the extra cleaning time, I say try this product. If you are lazy like me, I think you can skip and find something better.

Pros:
* There's a noticeable scent.
* Smells like coffee.
* Will get a slight scent of banana when you start massaging.
* Simple and clean packaging.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy top; resealable zipper.
* Travel-friendly.
* Easy to hold with one hand.
* Medium consistency.
* Easy to use.
* Skin feels softer.
* Helps the bumps to get smaller.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores and online.
* Takes time to massage for the granules to get smaller.
* Messy.
* Need to clean shower after scrubbing the body.

Would repurchase: Maybe.
Rating:  3.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...