Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Papa Recipe Bombee Whitening Honey Mask

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In July 2017, I attended CosmoProf Las Vegas. I already reviewed Lechat in Fantaseaella + mila Velvet Matte in X on the BeachSkinn Don't Budge Waterproof Cream Eyeshadows in Non-MatteNature Nut For Dry & Damaged Hair Shampoo and ConditionerLuLuLun Plus in RoseDengi Hair IronBioRepublic No More Years Eternal Radiance MaskLisse Real Hydrogen Rejuvenate MaskLuLuLun Plus in Clary SageNature Nut Moisturizing Body LotionLuLuLun Plus in Smooth GoldNature Nut Moisturizing Shower GelWet Brush Paddle in BlackEmbellish Hand and Body LotionLisse Real Hydrogen Yuza Snow Ice Cream, Skinn Orchid Gel Canvas-Ready Treatment Eye Primer with Orchid Flower Extract, and Henne Rose Diamonds Lip Exfoliator. For this post, I will review a mask from Papa Recipe.

Here are the masks I received from the brand. For this post, I will review the mask in the middle.
Product Review: Papa Recipe Bombee Whitening Honey Mask

Where to purchase: online at paparecipeusa.com
Price: $3.50

Made in Korea

Description from the website: Indulgence in a sheet mask! A treatment sheet mask made with nature's best ingredients including honey, propolis, and royal bee jelly. Royal bee jelly not only has a name that sounds majestic, but it will heal damaged skin-royal indeed!
Ingredients:
Thoughts: When we were on the floor, we went to the Asian section. One of the brands was Papa Recipe. It's a Korean brand that sell skin care products. They were kind enough to give us three sheet masks. I was excited since I love Asian sheet masks.
Here's a closer look at the sheet mask.
Here's how the sheet mask looks on me.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a slight scent while using. It smells like honey and lasts for few minutes. I just sniffed the product and it smells like honey. It's not overbearing and artificial. It smells like real, natural, organic honey. I actually like the smell. Secondly, I like the individual packaging. It's attractive and grabs my attention. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of foil-like plastic. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It'll be great for personal, as well as, professional. If you are a professional makeup artist, you can apply this sheet mask before doing their makeup. The dimension of the sheet is nice. It has to be one of the best dimension for my face shape. It's wide and long. It covers all parts of my face. I rather cover everything than have some spaces with no mask. I also think the cut around the mouth and eyes fit my features perfectly. I have never seen this before. The dimension of the nose was okay. It did not cover my wide nose and the tip was cut horizontally straight. I rather cover the tip of the nose than not. The thickness of the sheet mask is medium. It's not to thick to work with and to thin with the fear of ripping. When I unfolded the sheet mask, it came with a backing. It's to keep the sheet from sticking together. It's full of essence. I did not have to worry about ripping while unfolding. It's a decent thickness. Third, the consistency of the mask is medium. It's full of enough essence for one usage. Unfortunately, the leftover essence was a little bit hard to work with. It isn't because there isn't enough. It's just slightly thick. I had to dig into the package with my hand to grab some to apply onto my neck and chest. With that said, it's easy to use. I apply the sheet mask for 30 minutes. The website says to do it for 20-30 minutes. It is up to the individual. I'm just used to masking for 30 minutes. I noticed once I applied the mask, it disappeared onto my skin. Basically, it's a clear sheet and my skin peaked through. When I had to remove, the drier areas turned white. My skin absorbed the essence as much as it needed during the masking. Even though certain part of the sheet turned white, it did not stick onto my skin. It didn't feel like glue when I pulled it off. My skin did not whiten but it looked more even. It definitely hydrated. I saw thick essence leftover on my skin. It took some time afterwards to be absorbed. Once absorbed, my skin glowed and looked smooth. It diminished my fine and thick lines. Lastly, the next morning the skin still looked good. It definitely was hydrated. I didn't feel like I need to moisturize the next morning but I still. The fine and thick lines started peaking through. It's not a miracle sheet mask but with usage, skin improves. I'm glad I got to try this best. It's one of the good ones!

Pros:
* Slight honey scent while using.
* Attractive, well-made, and sturdy individual packaging.
* Travel-friendly.
* Great for personal and professionals.
* Dimension of the face is wide and long.
* Perfect cut around the mouth and eyes.
* Medium thickness; don't need to worry about ripping while unfolding.
* Comes with a backing; will not stick together.
* Full of essence.
* Medium consistency.
* Easy to use.
* Clear sheet mask.
* Skin absorbed the essence.
* Easy to remove.
* Skin looked more even.
* Hydrating.
* Skin glowed.
* Skin looked smooth.
* Fine and thick lines diminished.
* Skin still looked good the next day.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.
* Dimension of the nose isn't wide and it's cut horizontally straight.
* Slightly thick essence; had to dig into the package for the leftover.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...