Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Papa Recipe Bombee Ginseng Red Honey Oil Mask

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In July 2017, I attended CosmoProf Las Vegas. I already reviewed Lechat in Fantaseaella + mila Velvet Matte in X on the BeachSkinn Don't Budge Waterproof Cream Eyeshadows in Non-MatteNature Nut For Dry & Damaged Hair Shampoo and ConditionerLuLuLun Plus in RoseDengi Hair IronBioRepublic No More Years Eternal Radiance MaskLisse Real Hydrogen Rejuvenate MaskLuLuLun Plus in Clary SageNature Nut Moisturizing Body LotionLuLuLun Plus in Smooth GoldNature Nut Moisturizing Shower GelWet Brush Paddle in BlackEmbellish Hand and Body LotionLisse Real Hydrogen Yuza Snow Ice CreamSkinn Orchid Gel Canvas-Ready Treatment Eye Primer with Orchid Flower ExtractHenne Rose Diamonds Lip Exfoliator, and Papa Recipe Bombee Whitening Honey Mask. For this post, I will review another mask from Papa Recipe.

Here are the masks I received from the brand. I already reviewed Papa Recipe Bombee Whitening Honey Mask (middle).  For this post, I will review the mask on the right.
This is Papa Recipe Bombee Ginseng Red Honey Oil Mask. Since I did a thorough review of Papa Recipe Bombee Whitening Honey Mask, I will base this on that.
Here's a closer look at the ingredients.
Here's a closer look at the sheet mask. It was actually taken for Papa Recipe Bombee Whitening Honey Mask but they are the same.
Here's how the sheet mask looks on me. Again, it was taken for Papa Recipe Bombee Whitening Honey Mask but they are the same.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a slight scent while using. It definitely does smell like ginseng and I would say the smell lingered for several minutes. I'm not a big fan of the smell but this actually isn't overwhelming. It was doable. I just sniffed the product and it smells like ginseng. The scent from the package isn't my thing! Even though the package is strong, the mask itself was light. Secondly, the packaging is nice. I only have the individual packaging and it's attractive. If it's among a lot of other brands, I think it would stand out. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of aluminum-like plastic packaging. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. The dimension of the mask is one of the best I have ever tried. It fits to my face perfectly and I have a wide face. The length and width is slightly bigger than my face. I rather cover every part of my face than have some space. The cut around the eyes and mouth fit mine perfectly. I have never seen a sheet mask that covered perfectly before this. The only thing I didn't like is the cut around the nose. The width of the nose is good but it's cut straight horizontally on the tip. I'm not too sure why since we all have a tip that isn't straight. The thickness of the sheet is in-between medium to thick. Because of the thickness, I had no fear of ripping while unfolding. In the picture above, I see a plastic backing but I don't recall a backing in this particular mask. Even though it was couple of days ago, I cannot recall. I usually remember things but I've been overwhelmed recently with work. Please excuse me! Also, the sheet is clear but it has little lines that look like yarn. It's not yarn but it's actually real ginseng. I was impressed since it shows me it's made from natural, organic products. Third, the consistency is medium. While pulling the sheet mask out of the individual package, there was no dripping whatsoever. It's a big plus for me because I hate masks that are messy. Even though there's no dripping, there's a decent amount of essence in the package. I used the leftover essence on my neck and chest. With that said, it's easy to use. I mask for 30 minutes. I noticed some part of the mask dried quicker than other parts. It tells me my skin absorbed the essence and I needed hydration. The part of the sheet mask that dried out did not stick to the skin. It did not feel like I was pulling glue off my skin. It was easy to remove. After removing the sheet mask, my skin looked even, youthful, hydrated, and it diminished fine and thick lines. Lastly the next morning, my skin still looked youthful. I did see some lines but that's with any mask. You need to constantly mask to see huge improvements. I'm glad I got to try this product. I love that it's organic. The idea of putting something natural on my skin is a huge plus!

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Papa Recipe products reviewed/swatch:

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...