Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Lisse Real Hydrogen Yuza Snow Ice Cream

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In July 2017, I attended CosmoProf Las Vegas. I already reviewed Lechat in Fantaseaella + mila Velvet Matte in X on the BeachSkinn Don't Budge Waterproof Cream Eyeshadows in Non-MatteNature Nut For Dry & Damaged Hair Shampoo and ConditionerLuLuLun Plus in RoseDengi Hair IronBioRepublic No More Years Eternal Radiance MaskLisse Real Hydrogen Rejuvenate MaskLuLuLun Plus in Clary SageNature Nut Moisturizing Body LotionLuLuLun Plus in Smooth GoldNature Nut Moisturizing Shower GelWet Brush Paddle in Black, and Embellish Hand and Body Lotion. During New Product Luncheon, I met two wonderful people representing Lisse.
They were kind enough to give me some products to try. I already reviewed Lisse Real Hydrogen Rejuvenate Mask (left). For this post, I will review the cream on the right.

Where to purchase: online at lisseskinhealer.com
Price: $29 for 3.5 oz/ 100 g

Made in Korea

Description from the website: Lisse presents a special ice cream made just for your skin! One scoop of Real Hydrogen Yuza Snow Ice Cooling Cream will exfoliate, refresh, soothe and moisturize your skin.

What's more? Its sherbet texture will keep your skin soft and matte all day long - plus pore tightening and sebum control effects!
Ingredients:
Thoughts: When I first saw this product, I fell in love with the packaging. It's so cute! Not only that, it really does look like ice cream.
Here's how the product looks when you open the top.
Here's a closer look inside.
Here's a swatch of the cream on my hand. I also apologize for the loose threads. I didn't realize it until now.
Here's a closer look at the spoon.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a slight scent while applying. It smelled like light, refreshing lemon. Now that I've been using this product for a some time, I don't notice the scent anymore. I just got used to the scent. I just sniffed the product and it's on the citrus side. Oh my goodness it smells so good! I couldn't stop sniffing the product. Secondly, the packaging is to die for. It's so cute! It really fits well with the Asian brands. They are all about packaging and of course, the product as well. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of thick plastic. The top is also sturdy. I can feel a tight seal when I close and open. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's also small enough to throw in your purse and bag. Third, the consistency is gel-like. It feels like Vaseline except the stickiness. It's also cooling. Cooling in the sense of slight coldness not tingling sensation. I'm not the biggest fan of tingling sensation. With that said, it's easy to use. When I first started using the product, I used the spoon that came with the cream. I would grab one spoonful, and apply it on the face and neck. It's also sanitary-safe if you use the spoon. I just got lazy and started using my finger. I would dab all over my face and massage it into my skin. Now that I read the direction on the website, they recommend patting it. I patted it on my hand and it made a big difference. When you pat the cream, it absorbs into the skin. When I massage the cream, it feels like you're exfoliating even though you really aren't. The cream gathers together when you massage and it feels like skin when exfoliated. It's not the best feeling. Once it's absorbed, it's light-weight and extremely comfortable. There's no stickiness and it feels like you're not wearing anything. Also, it leaves the skin soft and it's hydrating. It's great for all skin types but mostly for normal to oily skin. For dry skin individuals like myself, it's great for summer. I don't think it'll hydrate my skin during the dry, winter weather. Lastly, I'm glad I got this product. It's fun, cute, and it is a good moisturizer. I just don't think it'll hydrate me during the winter weather. For this reason, I tend to look for thicker moisturizers.

Pros:
* Slight, citrus scent while applying.
* Adorable packaging.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy top; can feel a tight seal when you open and close.
* Travel-friendly.
* Gel-like consistency.
* Cooling sensation.
* Easy to use.
* Comes with a spoon; sanitary-safe.
* Recommend patting the cream; absorbs easily into the skin.
* Light-weight.
* Comfortable.
* No stickiness.
* Skin feels soft.
* Hydrating.
* Great for all skin types but recommend normal to oily.
* Cruelty-free.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.
* Do not massage; cream gathers together and bunch up.

Would repurchase: Maybe.
Rating:  3.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Lisse products reviewed/swatch:

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...