Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Little Green Nourishing Body Lotion

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In July 2017, I attended CosmoProf Las Vegas. I already reviewed Lechat in Fantaseaella + mila Velvet Matte in X on the BeachSkinn Don't Budge Waterproof Cream Eyeshadows in Non-MatteNature Nut For Dry & Damaged Hair Shampoo and ConditionerLuLuLun Plus in RoseDengi Hair IronBioRepublic No More Years Eternal Radiance MaskLisse Real Hydrogen Rejuvenate MaskLuLuLun Plus in Clary SageNature Nut Moisturizing Body LotionLuLuLun Plus in Smooth GoldNature Nut Moisturizing Shower GelWet Brush Paddle in BlackEmbellish Hand and Body LotionLisse Real Hydrogen Yuza Snow Ice CreamSkinn Orchid Gel Canvas-Ready Treatment Eye Primer with Orchid Flower ExtractHenne Rose Diamonds Lip ExfoliatorPapa Recipe Bombee Whitening Honey MaskPapa Recipe Bombee Ginseng Red Honey Oil Mask, Papa Recipe Bombee Black Honey Mask, and Daily Concepts Exfoliating Body Scrubber. For this post, I will review a body moisturizer from Little Green.

Product Review: Little Green Nourishing Body Lotion

Where to purchase: online at littlegreencares.com
Price: $4.95 for 60 mL/ 2 fl oz

Made in USA

Description from the website: Lightweight face and body moisturizer prevents dryness and locks in moisture.
Ingredients:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium PCA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sclerotium Gum, Panthenol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)
Thoughts: I was actually excited to receive this product. I heard that children's moisturizer is a lot better than adults. It has less chemicals and works better on sensitive skin.
Here's a closer look at the opening.
Here's a closer look at the moisturizer on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a noticeable strong scent. It smells like coconut. I just sniffed the product and it smells like how it's applied. It's not my type of scent. It reminds me of tropical scent that is used on sun products. I'm not a fan of that scent. Even though I don't like the scent, thankfully it lasts for several minutes. If you like this type of scent, this is a good one. Secondly, the packaging is nice. It's small and cute. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of thick plastic. The lid is also sturdy. You can feel a tight seal, as well as, a clicking noise when you open and close the lid. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. Also, I love that it comes in a tube. It's sanitary-safe, as well as, you have full control of the quantity you squeeze. Third, the consistency is creamy and I would say it's medium. Some people might find the moisturizer on the thick side but for someone with dry skin, it's a good consistency. It will be great all year for myself. If you have normal to oily skin, it might be too thick especially for summer. With that said, it's easy to use. I just squeeze the product out of the packaging and massage onto the skin. Not only that, it absorbs quickly and leaves a slight shiny texture. It's not greasy, it's light-weight, and feels soft on the skin. Lastly, it's long lasting and keeps me hydrated. I only moisturize my body right after showering, and then I repeat after the next shower. If it keeps me hydrated in-between showers, it's a huge plus for me. My skin loves this product. Since it's good for the children, I think it will be great for adults as well. Going back to it smelling like coconut. Coconut has watery substance which is good when it comes to hydration. It makes sense with coconut water and why coconut products are good when it comes to hydrating. I'm glad I got to try this product. It's a good product but I cannot deal with the scent personally. It's just me.

Pros:
* Nice, small, and cute packaging.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy lid; can feel a tight seal and makes a clicking noise when you open and close.
* Travel-friendly.
* Comes in a tube.
* Sanitary-safe.
* Full control of the quantity you squeeze.
* Creamy, medium consistency.
* Good for normal to dry skin individuals.
* Easy to use.
* Absorbs quickly.
* Not greasy.
* Light-weight.
* Soft.
* Long-lasting.
* Hydrating.
* Great for children and adults.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.
* Strong coconut scent.
* Might be too thick for oily skin individuals.

Would repurchase: Maybe.
Rating:  3/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...