Monday, May 13, 2019

Henne Rose Diamonds Lip Exfoliator

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In July 2017, I attended CosmoProf Las Vegas. I already reviewed Lechat in Fantaseaella + mila Velvet Matte in X on the BeachSkinn Don't Budge Waterproof Cream Eyeshadows in Non-MatteNature Nut For Dry & Damaged Hair Shampoo and ConditionerLuLuLun Plus in RoseDengi Hair IronBioRepublic No More Years Eternal Radiance MaskLisse Real Hydrogen Rejuvenate MaskLuLuLun Plus in Clary SageNature Nut Moisturizing Body LotionLuLuLun Plus in Smooth GoldNature Nut Moisturizing Shower GelWet Brush Paddle in BlackEmbellish Hand and Body LotionLisse Real Hydrogen Yuza Snow Ice Cream, and Skinn Orchid Gel Canvas-Ready Treatment Eye Primer with Orchid Flower Extract. For this post, I will review a lip exfoliator from Henne.

Product Review: Henne Rose Diamonds Lip Exfoliator

Where to purchase: online at henneorganics.com
Price: $24 for 10 mL/ 0.35 fl oz

Made in USA

Description from the website: With its blush petal pink crystals and delicate rose scent, every element of rose diamonds is sublime and unparalleled.
Ingredients:
ORGANIC SUCROSE (SUGAR), ORGANIC COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, ORGANIC CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), ORGANIC SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, ORGANIC VACCINUM VITIS-IDAEA (LINGONBERRY), ORGANIC BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) FRUIT, ORGANIC VANILLA FLAVOR, TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), ROSA DAMASCENA (ROSE) OIL.
Thoughts: I cannot remember if I got this from the New Product Luncheon or from the floor. The several days were a blur. So much happened that it was hard to absorbed the event. With that said, this is the perfect time to use this product. I finished my old one.
Here's a closer look at the packaging.
Here's a closer look at the lip exfoliator.
Here's a closer look at individual piece swatch on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a slight scent while using. You can smell the rose. I just sniffed the product and it smells like how you used it. It smells real good! It doesn't smell artificial. It actually smell like a real rose. Secondly, I like the packaging. It's simple and black. When products are simple, you know the company care more about the product itself not the packaging. Unfortunately, customers are drawn to packaging. It's the initial reflect and then we appreciate the product after. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of thick glass. The top is also sturdy. You can feel a tight seal when opening and closing. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's also small enough to throw in your purse, bag, and even your pocket. Third, the consistency is medium. I have used a thicker exfoliator in the past to the point the sugar doesn't completely dissolve. This particular sugar does dissolve but I can feel some leftovers. It leaves small sugars you cannot see but you can feel between the lips. With that said, it's easy to use. The direction says to apply onto damp lips and gently massage in circular motion. Then rinse with warm water. I scoop the sugar out of the container with my finger. Even though they said to apply onto damp lips, I actually apply onto dry lips. Then I massage with my finger. Once I notice the sugars are slight to completely dissolved, I remove with water. The only thing I found hard was digging the sugar out of the container. It's compacted and I have to use my fingernail to grab some. I noticed with time, it became easier. I think it's only compacted on the top or the sugar is dried only on the top layer. It can be a mixture of both. It makes sense the moisture is in the bottom with gravity. The moisture falls to the bottom. If you don't want to dig with your fingernail, you can use a small spoon. Lastly, I'm glad I got to try this product. After I use the product, the lip feels softer and it got rid of some of the chapped skin. I highly recommend moisturizing with a lip balm after. It makes the lip more hydrated and you don't feel the tightness. The mixture of new skin and hydration is the perfect combination of a good, pretty, smooth lip. The exfoliation also improves circulation to keep the lip alive. The skin will improve with each usage. They recommend three to four times a week.

Pros:
* Slight rose scent while using.
* Scent doesn't smell artificial.
* Simple, black packaging.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy top; can feel a tight seal when opening and closing.
* Travel-friendly.
* Medium sugar consistency.
* Sugar slightly to completely dissolve.
* Easy to use.
* Feels softer.
* Got rid of chapped skin.
* Improves circulation.
* Cruelty-free.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.
* Need to dig with your fingernail to grab some sugar.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...