Friday, June 5, 2020

May Favorites and Finished Products 2020

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except The Body Shop, Belif, derma e, Biotulin, and Born Pretty. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

May Favorites

The Body Shop Body Butter in Rich Plum: I received this product and am sadden I'm at the end. It smells so good. I don't know if I would say it smells like plum but it is on the berry side. Not only does it smell good, it's hydrating. It's great for dry skin. I apply right after I shower and it lasts until my next shower. If it's good for my dry skin, it should be good for most skin types.

Essie Good To Go Top Coat: I bought this product and so glad I did. It's a little on the thicker side but I'm hoping it doesn't get thicker with usage. I hate when I reach half-way and it's so thick to work with. I'm hopeful this isn't like that. With that said, it goes on smoothly and there are no bubbles and streaking. It leaves a nice, shiny, smooth texture. Not only that, it dries quickly!

Shiseido Essential Energy Moisturizing Cream: I bought this product and glad I did. A little goes a long way with this product. I apply a little on the face and it spreads easily. Not only that, it absorbs nicely and leaves a nice, smooth texture. It's light-weight, the fragrance is light, not greasy, and it lasts all day.

Rosejoice Gua Sha Tools in Rose Quartz: I bought this product and glad I did. It's fun and extremely relaxing while using. Not only that, the cool sensation just feels great on the skin. It also improves skin with usage. I notice my skin looks more rosy, as well as, fine and thick lines are diminishing. My under eye bags look better as well.

NIVEA Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss: I bought this product and have to say it's one of my favorite lip product. It's extremely hydrating but at the same time, I can tell I'm not hooked on the product. I can go without this product for some days and my lips will not dry out. Not only that, it smells good. It's light and rosy.


Finished Products
Belif Witch Hazel Herbal Extract Toner: I received this product and sadden to have finished. This toner is different from American toners. I'm starting to like Asian toners. They don't sting, have alcohol scent, and they hydrate the skin. American toners seem to clean which will be great for oily skin individuals. Since I have dry skin, I think Asian toners are better.

Would repurchase: Yes.

derma e Skin Beneficial Mist Mood Enhancing in CREATE: I received this product and sadden I finished it. It is refreshing and addicting. I'm so in love with facial mist before I start my skin care routine. It helps apply less, as well as, spreads easily. It's also hydrating.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Biotulin Supreme Skin Gel: I received this product. I'm not too sure if I used this product wrong but it's an alright product. It's easy to use, spread easily, and absorbed quickly. I didn't see the improvements as I was expecting. I think if I went with a blank slate, I might have a different opinion. Since the company mentioned so many celebrities love this product, I might have expected more.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

derma e Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer: I received this product and on either my second or third bottle. They were all given to me but I don't regret it one bit. It's a good product! It's easy to use and extremely hydrating. I definitely recommend it and like that I'm using Vitamin C. It's supposed to be good for the skin.

Would repurchase: Yes.

derma e Hydrating Night Cream: I received this product and sadden to finish. When it comes to this brand, their moisturizers are the best. They're hydrating and long lasting. Not only that, the ingredients are natural. It's good for the skin, as well as, I see improvements with usage. My skin loves this product.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Miniso Eye Massager: I bought this product. It looked like a genius product but I hated it in every way possible. One the button is hard to push. It's the metal on the pink side. It's too close to the level of the pink that pushing it on and off was hard. Not only that when you try to push it off, it would be turn off and back on. Secondly, the metal massager would get hot within minutes of using it. I was scared I would burn the skin around my eyes. I ended up throwing it away because it would not turn off no matter what I did. I just to remove the battery to stop this massager.

Would repurchase: No!

Born Pretty Nail Polish Remover Oil Based: I received this product and sadden to finish. A little goes a long way with this product. The more I use the cotton with the remover, the stronger it seems to get. I don't know if it's just me but one cotton pad can clean one hand. Even though it's a oil based remover after washing your hands, it doesn't leave a greasy residue at all.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except The Body Shop, Belif, derma e, Biotulin, and Born Pretty. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...