Friday, June 12, 2020

I Dew Care Plush Party Buttery Vitamin C Lip Mask

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to receive a lip mask from I Dew Care.

Product Review: I Dew Care Plush Party Buttery Vitamin C Lip Mask

Where to purchase: ULTA and amazon.com
Price: $14.40 for 12 g/ 0.42 oz

Made in Korea

Description from the package: RSVP to softer, smoother lips with this nourishing mask made with cocoa butter that helps kiss dryness goodbye, plus a blend of antioxidant rich hibiscus flower extract and Vitamin C to protect lips.
Ingredients:
Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Cera, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyethylene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia (Bushnut) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butylhydroxyhydrocinnamate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Dimethicone, Monascus Extract, Tribehenin, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Pyrus Malus (Apple) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Isostearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Methyl Nicotinate, Red 6 (CI 15850), Water, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Red 27 (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Capsicum Frutescens (Cayenne) Fruit Extract, BHT, 1,2-Hexanediol.
Thoughts: I've always been curious about this brand and given the opportunity to try one of their most popular product, I said yes. Not only that, the packaging is oh so adorable.
Here's a closer look inside the product.
It comes with a spatula.
Here's a closer look at the dip of the spatula.
Here's a swatch of the product on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent while applying. I just sniffed the product and it has a light scent. It's hard to distinguish but it's on the citrus side. Secondly, I love the packaging. It's so cute! It's pink and the smile on top makes up for it. It just makes me smile when I see it. With that said, it's well- made and sturdy. It's made out of thick plastic. The top is also sturdy. You can feel a tight seal when you open and close. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse, bag, and even your pocket. It's also easy to hold with one hand. It comes with a spatula. To be honest, I have not used it. I rather use my fingers than a spatula. Using the finger isn't the most sanitary but it's the easiest method for me. With a spatula, you need to clean it afterwards or before the next usage. With a finger, I can use it right after washing my hands. If you use the spatula, it a good quality product. I like that it has a dip. It makes it easier to dig into the lip product. Third, the consistency is creamy and medium. It's not too thick that it's hard to work and massage onto the lips. It's also not too thin that it runs while applying. It's a good consistency. With that said, it's easy to use. I just swirl my finger into the pot and apply onto dry, clean lips. It leaves a slight shiny texture. It's not sticky, not greasy, and extremely comfortable. It just feels like you applied lip balm but with stronger hydration. I need to be consistent with lip balms and I notice my dry, chapped lips are gone after a day or two. This lip mask you notice right after the first usage. It's pretty impressive! Another thing I noticed is that I own another lip mask and they only recommend using it at nights. This lip mask you can use all throughout the day and night. That is good because this product will last a long time. A little goes a long way with this product. Lastly and if you use it as a night mask, your lips will look soft and hydrated the next morning. You will also notice less fine and thick lines with usage. I'm glad I got this product. I can see myself using this product often.

Pros:
* No noticeable scent while applying.
* Cute, pink packaging with a smile on top.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy top; can feel a tight seal when you open and close.
* Travel-friendly.
* Easy to hold with one hand.
* Comes with a spatula.
* Creamy and medium consistency.
* Easy to use.
* Leaves a slight shiny texture.
* Not sticky.
* Not greasy.
* Comfortable.
* Hydrating.
* Notice results after first usage.
* Can be used throughout the day and night.
* A little goes a long way.
* Lips looks soft.
* Less noticeable fine and thick lines.

Cons:
* Can be hard to find in stores.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...