Wednesday, July 8, 2020

June Favorites and Finished Products 2020

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except The Body Shop, I Dew Care, insobeau, derma e, and Nubian Heritage. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

June Favorites

Shiseido Essential Energy Moisturizing Cream: I bought this product and can see why this is popular. It's extremely light-weight but also extremely moisturizing. It will be great for all skin types. Since it's light-weight, it will not make oily skin greasy. Even though it's light-weight, it's hydrating for dry skin individuals that you don't need to retouch throughout the day. Once it's on, it's set for the entire day.

Essie in Desk Mani: I bought this polish and glad I did. I was impressed how long the polish lasts and how easy it is to use. I love the wideness of the brush with the curve tip. It makes it easy to paint even for beginners. Not only that, you don't need all these extra steps like base coat.

The Body Shop Body Butter in Juicy Pear: I was given this product from a special friend who knows how much I love the body butter from The Body Shop. It's been years and this is my go to when it comes to moisturizing my body. It's easy to use, hydrating, and really good for the skin. You spend the time to massage and give the love the body needs from neck down.

I Dew Care Plush Party Buttery Vitamin C Lip Mask: I was given this product and glad I got to try it. Isn't the packaging so adorable? Not only is the packaging adorable, it works well. It gets rid of all the dry, chapped skin and leaves a smooth, youthful lips. Another thing I like is that you can use it throughout the day. It's not only for nights.

Rosejoice Gua Sha Tools in Rose Quartz: I bought this product and glad I did. I only use this at nights since I don't have time in the mornings. I'm always rushing since I'm not a morning person and I love my sleep. It's easy to use, relaxing, and I love seeing the results right after. The skin looks smooth and youthful.


Finished Products
insobeau Natural Base Cereal Peeling Mask: I received this product from Memebox Special #29 Scrub Box. The reason why I never reviewed this product is that it's hard to get this product by itself. I did not see a point of reviewing a product you cannot get your hands on. With that said, it's a good scrub. It's easy to use and very natural on the skin. I am sad to have finished but on the other hand, I get to try other scrubs I have.

Would repurchase: No.

derma e Skin Beneficial Mist Mood Enhancing in UPLIFT: I received this product and glad I got to try it. From the three in this line, this is my second favorite. The scent isn't my type but it's doable. You get used to it. Other than that, it's refreshing and great on the skin. I use it before my skin care and it makes the skin care products go on easily. Not only that, you use less products.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

amika: Soulfood Nourishing Mask: I bought this product and became a fan of this brand. It's easy to use and extremely moisturizing. If you have dry hair, this is a good product to use. It really is soulfood for the hair. Not only that, it smells good.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Nubian Heritage Hand Cream in Coconut & Papaya: This was given to me and glad I got to try it. It's a good hand cream. I just wasn't a fan of the smell. I'm not a big coconut person. Even though I don't like coconut, it's supposed to be good for the skin. Coconut is hydrating since there is so much liquid. If you have dry hands, this is a good product to try.

Would repurchase: No.

The Body Shop Body Butter in Rich Plum: This was given to me and glad I got to try it. I've been wanting to try this scent mostly for the packaging. I know I shouldn't be into packaging but it is pleasing aesthetically. Not only that, the ingredients are natural and hydrating. I highly recommend. It smells great as well!

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except The Body Shop, I Dew Care, insobeau, derma e, and Nubian Heritage. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...