Wednesday, November 20, 2019

derma e Hydrating Mist

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to receive products from derma e.

Here are the products I received. For this post, I will review the mist on the right.
Product Review: derma e Hydrating Mist

Where to purchase: Target, ULTA, CVS, Whole Foods, Sprouts, and online at dermae.com
Price: $13.50 for 2 fl oz/ 60 mL

Made in USA

Description from the website: Awaken and refresh skin all day long with our deeply hydrating mist enriched with plant botanicals and nutrients to cool and restore skin's moisture levels. Our refreshing mist instantly cools and rehydrates thirsty skin anywhere on the face and body.

Enriched with:
* Hyaluronic Acid: known as nature's "moisture magnet", delivers intense moisture, infusing skin with healthy hydration.
* Rosewater: contains powerful antioxidant to help nourish skin.
* Coconut Water: ultra-hydrating properties to help moisturize skin.

Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid, known as nature's "moisture magnet" to help promote healthy skin hydration. Along with ultra-hydrating, antioxidant-rich Rose water and Coconut water to help restore skin's moisture levels for a revitalized, dewy complexion.
Ingredients:
Purified Water, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Rosa Damascena Floral Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Polysorbate 20, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C, Stay-C® 50), Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract*, Allantoin, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Natural Fragrance Oils.
Thoughts: When I received this product, I was excited in more ways than one. One, I love facial mists and I have not tried this particular product. The other is how cute is the packaging. I love the color and it has my name on it. I love how personal it is!
Here's a closer look at the spray.
Here's a swatch of the mist on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a light floral scent while applying. It's so light that I never noticed from day one. I only noticed now because I smelled it consciously while spraying. I just sniffed the product and it smells like how it's sprayed. I like the scent personally. It's refreshing. It has cool breeze about it. Secondly, I like the packaging. It's simple and the design is pretty. The design I have is different from the design on the website. Even though it's different, they are both pretty. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of thick plastic. I also like that it comes in a see through packaging. I like seeing the product go down while using. It's all mental on my side. Since I own so many products, it makes me feel good knowing I am using products. The top, spray and lid, is also sturdy. You have full control of the amount you spray. When it came to spraying, it was a learning curve. The first couple of weeks I was able to spray on the left side of my face. When I spray on the right, it felt like it moved towards the right and missed my face. I would spray my ears instead. After couple of weeks, it would spray straight. I don't think it was the spray itself. I think it was more me and how I held the bottle. With that said, you can feel a tight seal and makes a clicking noise when you open and close the lid. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. It's also easy to hold with one hand. Third, the consistency is liquidity. It's not thick in the sense you feel pressure on your face while misting. It's also not thin that it runs when it's sprayed on your face. It's a good consistency and it feels refreshing on the skin. With that said, it's easy to use. You just spray and let the mist air dry. You can pat the mist but I don't. It takes seconds to minutes to dry. It's light-weight, absorbs quickly, not sticky, and the skin looks alive and hydrated. I, personally, use the product before I apply my skin care products. It makes me use less skin care products since my skin is hydrated. Other than that, I don't use this product. To be honest, I have so many facial sprays from different brands. Since they are big and bulky, I don't like carrying them around. I just place them where I know I would grab most often. I have one at work and I use a travel-size one in my purse. With that said, this is a good product you can use in daily basis. It doesn't have to be used before skin care products. You can use it as a setting spray after makeup, refresh you makeup throughout the day, apply to hydrate the skin, and so on. Lastly, this facial mist has rose and coconut water. They are both ingredients that hydrate the skin. I'm glad I got this product. If you purchase this product, the design and personalized engraving will not be part of it. Mine was special given to me from derma e. I love the special touch and not only that, it is something I can see myself use in daily basis!

Pros:
* Light floral scent while spraying.
* Simple packaging and pretty design.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Comes in a see through packaging.
* Sturdy spray and lid.
* Full control of the quantity you spray.
* Can feel a tight seal and makes a clicking noise when you open and close the lid.
* Travel-friendly.
* Easy to hold with one hand.
* Liquidity, good consistency.
* Refreshing.
* Easy to use.
* Light-weight.
* Absorbs quickly.
* Not sticky.
* Skin looks alive.
* Hydrating.
* Use less skin care products.
* Versatile product.
* Great for everyday.
* Comes with rose and coconut water.

Cons:
* Can be big to take in daily basis.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other derma e products reviewed/swatch:
Hydrating Night Creme
Nourishing Rose Cleansing Oil
Psorzema Cream
Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask
Purifying Daily Detox Scrub
Tinted Moisturizing BB Cream SPF 30+ in Fair and Light
Vitamin C Concentrated Serum
Vitamin C Intensive Night Cream
Vitamin C Micellar Cleansing Water
Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...