Friday, May 29, 2020

Rosejoice Gua Sha Tools in Rose Quartz

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

After trying Mount Lai The De-Puffing Jade Facial Roller, I decided to get Gua Sha from Rosejoice. I purchased it from Amazon.

Where to purchase: online at amazon.com
Price: $27.99

Description from the website: Rose Quartz Facial Gua Sha Scraping Massage Tools help to ease tension, stress, and anxiety, promoting feelings of well-being. It improves circulation and skin tone, reduces puffiness, and smooths the look of fine lines and wrinkles. The healing stone promotes lymphatic drainage to help eliminate toxins and enhances the application of creams, serums, and oils.
Thoughts: The reason I decided to get Gua Sha is that it's the next step above facial roller. If you are in your twenties or younger, you really don't need this product. I think it's meant for people in their thirties and above. This product came at the most perfect timing. The facial roller broke in so many pieces. In the beginning, it wasn't made well and the handle broke but I kept using it. Then I dropped it and it broke in pieces. I was sad knowing I spent money on it to not last long.
Here's a closer look at one of the Gua Sha.
Here's a closer look at the second Gua Sha.
Here's a closer look at the third Gua Sha.
Here's a closer look at the first Gua Sha. This particular one you can see through the pattern and shape.
It comes with a velvet bag.
Here's a closer look at the handle of the bag.
Here's a closer look when you unzip the bag. It has separation sewn to put the Gua Sha.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent. I just sniffed all three and no scent whatsoever. Secondly, it comes with three Gua Sha. They are different in shapes and patterns. I'm not too sure why they are different in patterns. I thought all Rose Quarts should have the same pattern; pink, clear, and the lines should look similar. The first one is the clearest. The second one is the most pink. The third has pink to white. With that said, I don't think it makes a difference when it comes to patterns of the Rose Quarts as long as it works. All three are smooth, has a cooling sensation, and you can tell they are crystals. I already broke one. I don't think I'm made for these types of tools. I'm either harsh or clumsy. I think it's both. I broke the second one even before using it. The reason why I say it has a cooling sensation is the feel of the crystal. It feels so nice on the skin after a warm day. It doesn't have a tingling sensation. It just feels cool. It also comes with a bag. The bag is alright. It's velvet, thin, and does it's job of putting the Gua Sha in there. I do like the color combination of black and brown; black with brown handle. Since it is velvet, I noticed it gets dirty quickly. Dirt and particles grab onto the velvet of the bag. I just wished the Gua Sha came in a more sturdier case. It will be better for someone like me who is clumsy, as well as, it'll be easier to travel with. I'm sure you can travel with the Gua Sha but I will be scared that it will break. Third, it is easy to use. It comes with instruction, as well as, you can see videos online. I looked through multiple YouTube videos to make sure I use it correctly. I would cleanse my face and apply skin care products like I normally do. I only do this at nights. At the end of the skin care routine, I would apply oil. After I apply facial oil, I would use the Gua Sha. The oil helps create a smooth texture for the Gua Sha to move without friction. To be honest, I have only used one out of the three. I use the third one from picture above. I use the long side from nose to cheeks, eyebrows to hairline, and so on for ten times each area. The dip I use on my jawline from middle to ears ten times each side. Then I do my neck and end with the chest. While doing so, I noticed my skin would turn slight red. I can tell the circulation is working, as well as, the redness only lasts for couple of minutes. If it lasts longer, you know you are doing it a lot harder than you're supposed to. I also noticed my face would look tighter and looks like I had natural Botox; my eyebrows would be lifted. The fine and thick lines would be less noticeable. It's not an overnight miracle, but you just need to be consistent with usage. The results will slowly show with time. I do it at nights before heading to bed. I can't seem to wake up early enough to do it in the mornings. If you can wake up, I recommend doing it in the mornings. The cool sensation from the Gua Sha will circulate the face, as well as, plump the skin for the day. I'm not 100% sure how you clean the product but I turn on the cold water from the sink. I clean it with light soap with my hands. Then I dry the product. If you do it in the morning, you should clean it before using it. The coolness from the cold water will make the Gua Sha cooler. It will help wake the skin. Lastly, I'm so glad I got this product. The results are faster and better than a facial roller or at least on my skin. I just need to be more consistent. It's so hard with the work schedule; we switch times every two weeks. My body is not adjusting well but that's another story. I highly recommend getting this product if you want to improve your skin. Like I said, I noticed tighter skin and less fine and thick lines. I also noticed my skin looks more rosier than dull. Some people have noticed slimmer face but I have not myself. My face is way too chubby.

Pros:
* No scent whatsoever.
* Comes with three Gua Sha; different shapes.
* Smooth.
* Cooling sensation.
* Comes with a bag; pretty color combination.
* Easy to use.
* Skin looks tighter.
* Looks like natural Botox.
* Less noticeable fine and thick lines.
* Circulate the face.
* Skin looks more plump.
* Skin looks rosier.

Cons:
* Easily breakable.
* Dirt and particles grab onto the velvet of the bag.
* Wish it came in a sturdier case for travel reason.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...