Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to receive an Estee Lauder product from Influenster. I can't recall when I received this product. I think it was last year in 2021.
Product Review: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex

Where to purchase: ULTA and online at esteelauder.com
Price: $105 for 1.7 oz

Made in USA

Description from the website:
Fast Visible Repair and Youth-Generating Power.

Experience the next generation of our revolutionary formula - the most comprehensive Advanced Night Repair serum ever. Patented until 2033.

Now with Chronolux Power Signal Technology, this deep- and fast-penetrating face serum reduces the look of multiple signs of aging caused by the environmental assaults of modern life. Skin looks smoother and less lined, younger, more radiant and even tones.

One Dropper
* Skin looks radiant and plumped with hydration - all the way through till morning.
* 8-hour anti-oxidant power.
* Strengthens skin barrier in just 4 hours.
* Oil-free texture.

Three Weeks
* Lines and wrinkles appear reduced.
* 88% of women said skin looked more youthful.

One Bottle
* Skin looks firmer. 89% of women agreed.
* Skin looks healthy, has a new bounce and vitality.
Plus, over time, pores look diminised.

The #1 Serum In The U.S.
Proven effective for all skintones. This is the high performance face serum beautiful skin can't live without.

Advanced Night Repair harnesses the restorative power of night to deliver visible renewal. It works night and day to help skin maximize its overall natural rhythm of repair and protection.

Every Night
While you sleep, it helps ignite skin's natural nightly repair process. Fast. A high level of Hyaluronic Acid helps lock in moisture for 72 hours. This helps create the perfect environment to optimize skin's natural repair process.

Every Day.
During the day, this serum helps protect skin from environmental assaults - a key part of skin's own daily rhythm. Helps defend skin against the visible effects of free radical damage from environmental sources like pollution, ozone, blue light, infrared and micro dust. Provides 8-hour anti-oxidant protection to provide all-day defense against environmental assaults, and help keep skin looking younger, longer.
Ingredients:
Water\Aqua\Eau, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Peg-8, Propanediol, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Methyl Gluceth-20, Glycereth-26, Peg-75, Butylene Glycol, Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Tripeptide-32, Sodium Hyaluronate, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Lactobacillus Ferment, Cola Acuminata (Kola) Seed Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Algin, Pantethine, Caffeine, Lecithin, Sodium Rna, Bisabolol, Squalane, Glycerin, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Oleth-3, Oleth-5, Choleth-24, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Jojoba Wax Peg-120 Esters, Ceteth-24, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Tetrasodium Edta, Bht, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Red 4 (Ci 14700), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) <ILN47580>
Thoughts: I know this product is extremely popular or a least that's what I have been told. For this reason, I was excited to try this deluxe sample.
Here's a closer look at the opening.
Here's a swatch of the product on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a slight scent while using. It's so light I cannot distinguish the smell, but it's on the floral side. I just sniffed the product and it smells how it's applied. Secondly, I do not own the full-size. I only have a deluxe sample. From what I can tell from the website, it's a mini version of the full-size except it doesn't have a dropper. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of plastic. The top is also sturdy. I can feel a tight seal when I open and close the top. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse, bag, and even your pocket. It's also easy to hold with one hand. Third, the consistency is both a gel and oil-like. It looks like a gel with the bouncy texture but on the other hand, it has a oil-like look. It's medium. It's not too thick that it's hard to massage into the skin. It's also not too thin that it runs while massaging. It's a good consistency. With that said, it's easy to use. After cleansing and before moisturizing, I apply the serum. I pour a dime size amount on the palm of my hand. Then I dot all over the face and pat until it's absorbed into the skin. It's light-weight, not greasy, not sticky, absorbs quickly, and leaves a nice smooth texture. The skin feels soft and hydrated. Not only that, it feels cool on the skin. It's cooling in the sense it's cool not the tingling sensation. I am not a fan of tingling sensation. I think it just feels weird. It feels so good on the skin. It's refreshing. Since it hydrates the skin, you need less moisturizer. A little goes a long way with this product especially since it's on the expensive side. Lastly, the next morning the skin still looks good. It could be a combination of products but the results are working well. I just need to be consistent and diligent with my skin care routine. With usage, skin will improve. It should help diminish fine and thick lines. I am glad I got this product. A combination of this product and their Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme + Moisturizer Youth Power Creme works wonder on the skin!

Pros:
* Slight scent while using.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy top; can feel a tight seal when you open and close.
* Travel-friendly.
* Easy to hold with one hand.
* Gel and oil-like consistency.
* Medium consistency.
* Easy to use.
* Light-weight.
* Not greasy.
* Not sticky.
* Absorbs quickly.
* Leaves a nice, smooth texture.
* Skin feels soft.
* Hydrating.
* Cooling.
* Refreshing.
* A little goes a long way.
* Skins improve with usage.
* Diminish fine and thick lines.

Cons:
* Costly.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Estee Lauder products reviewed/swatch:

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...