Wednesday, January 12, 2022

December Favorites and Finished Products 2021

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e, Laneige, Wet Brush, The Body Shop, and Redken. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

November Favorites
Shiseido Waso Fresh Jelly Lotion: I bought this product and glad I did. I think I am getting into more Asian skin care products. They just seem to work well for me. With that said, I use this product after cleansing and before serum. It hydrates my skin and prepares for skin care routine. It makes me use less skin care products, as well as, it boosts hydration.

derma e Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Oil: I received this product and glad I did. I use this as the last step of the night skin care routine. It seals the hydration, and the next morning my skin looks dewy and hydrated. I try to use it all year round but it's my staple for the dry, winter weather. If you have dry skin, I recommend using oil at nights.

BESTOOL Hair Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush: I bought this product and glad I did. I always thought I was good at shampooing my hair with my hands. After using this product, I definitely know I wasn't. This brush gets every spot of your head and I noticed less hair oil buildup. If you have oily scalp and even dry, this brush will do wonders.

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask in Berry: I received this product and glad I did. It's the fastest way to improve your dry, chapped lips. You apply it right before sleeping and then you wake up to hydrated lips. Not only that, it smells good. It's very light and sweet. Another thing I love about this product is that it's not addicting. I noticed when I use EOS products, I need to reapply to keep the hydration. I do not with this lip mask from Laneige.

Wet Brush Paddle in Black: I received this product and glad I did. If you have tangled hair or even dry hair, this brush will not put stress on the strands. Since I have bleached hair, I am always moisturizing it. After I shower, I would brush my hair and it would smoothly untangle my strands. Since I have been using this brush, I noticed less split ends.


Finished Products
The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover: I received this product as a gift with purchase. I like that it doesn't come with oil and it works well on the eyes. It really does remove as well as eye makeup remover with oil. I like using oil but not on the eyes. The main reason is because I wear contact lens. I like the idea of removing without the fear of knowing it will go into the eyes. Not only that, it's gentle and great for sensitive skin. I do like this product a lot but I rather use Micellar water to remove the whole face.

Would repurchase: No.

derma e Advanced Peptides & Collagen Serum: I received this product and glad I did. It's light-weight, absorbs quickly, and helps prepare for the next step. Since it's hydrating, you use less moisturizer. Not only that, it prevents wrinkles. This product is good for all skin types, and great for thirties and up.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Shiseido Waso Giga-Hydrating Rich Cream: I bought this product and glad I did. It's on the thicker side which is great for dry skin individuals like myself. If you have normal to oily skin, it might be too thick for you. For this reason, I use it as a night cream and it'll be great for the dry winter weather. It's easy to use and hydrating. My skin looks dewy the next morning, and I saw improvement with usage.

Would repurchase: Yes.

derma e Natural Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 Active Stick: I received this product and glad I did. I'm not a huge fan of American sunscreens but this wasn't bad. It did not leave a white residue and it felt like it absorbed into the skin. Not only that, it was easy to use. I just apply onto the skin and pat until it spread. Not only that, it didn't have a sunscreen smell. I enjoyed everything about this sunscreen.

Would repurchase: Yes.

The Body Shop Body Butter in Pink Grapefruit: I received this product and glad I did. I'm a huge fan of the body butter from The Body Shop. They are easy to use, feels like butter, absorbs quickly in my dry skin, and it's long lasting. Not only that, it smells heavenly!

Would repurchase: Yes.

Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Treatment Primer Cream: I received this product and have mixed emotions. It's easy to use, and I like the concept that I spread through the hair with my hands. From my experience which isn't much, most blow dry/thermal heat comes in a spray. When you spray, there's a good chance you miss here and there. With the cream, you shouldn't. Even though I like the concept that it's a cream, I am not too sure if it's working. Then again I don't know if any thermal heat products work. I cannot see a difference before and after. Maybe that's the sign I know it's working?

Would repurchase: Maybe.

Tokidoki Brushes: I bought this product and glad I did. I'm a huge fan of cute things. Not only that, it lasted over 10+ years. That's pretty good for a brush. I know I can save this brush by adding Crazy Glue but I thought it's time to move on. I love that the fine tip never got ruined and it stayed it shape through all these usage. It was good even towards the end. It felt like brand new.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e, Laneige, Wet Brush, The Body Shop, and Redken. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...