Monday, May 10, 2021

BESTOOL Hair Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In February 2021, I purchased a scalp brush from Amazon.
It comes with two. I didn't need two so I gave one to my dad. He wanted the blue one. I wanted the blue one as well but I took the pink one.
Product Review: BESTOOL Hair Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush

Where to purchase: online at amazon.com
Price: $9.66 for Pink-Blue

Made in China

Description from the website:
* One of the best tools for massaging and cleaning the wet and dry scalp. The soft and flexible gentle touch gives a magic massage feel. Daily use to deep clean, relieve fatigue and get healthy hair.
* Manual operation. Waterproof, no battery required.
Thoughts: I first heard about this product through YouTube. Then I decided to check it out on Amazon and it really intrigued my interest.
Here's a closer look at the handle on top and the teeth on the bottom.
Here's a closer look at the bottom of the teeth.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there were no noticeable scent when I first initially got the product. Now it smells like the shampoo but it's slight. I did not notice until I sniffed the product. Secondly, I'm drawn to the product. It's intriguing or at least to me. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of silicone. It's soft and silky like a typical silicone. Out of all the scalp brushes I saw on Amazon, I was most drawn to this one. I just wished they had an option for pink-pink and blue-blue. I would have gotten two blue since it is my favorite color. Even though I didn't get the blue one, I'm not disappointed with the pink. The teeth might look sharp but it isn't in real life. It's flat on the tip. I can push the scalp brush on my skin and it doesn't hurt at all. It's also comfortable to put your fingers in-between the handle. Your fingers do not rub against the handle and make it hurt. It's easy to hold with one hand. Third, it's easy to use. After applying the shampoo, I would put the handle in-between my index and middle finger. Then I would massage all over the head in circular motion. I even do it on the hairline. Then I would rinse the hair and move onto the next step the conditioner. I would also clean the scalp brush and lay in my shower to dry. That's all I do when it comes to cleaning the scalp brush. It's not one of those products you have immediate results. It's one of those products you notice with time. I, personally, thought I washed my hair well. I noticed I would get dry patches on the hairline and the middle of the head. Since I've been using this product, all the dry patches have disappeared. It made me realize that I either did not clean my hair that well or using my hand was not good enough for the shampoo that I was using. It could also be both. Not only that, my hair did not itch as before. Best of all, I noticed less greasiness on the roots since using this brush. I would produce oil on the second day. My roots would look bad. Now I can go longer and I hardly use dry shampoos. It doesn't get any love from me anymore. The thing I worried most about is would it damage my bleached hair. After massaging the scalp, my hair would get tangled. Once I apply the conditioner or hair mask, my hair would straighten again. Even though the hair tangled, I did not feel any crisp as I have in the past with bleached hair. Lastly, I've been using it since February and it looks like when I first received it. This hair scalp brush will last me for several years. I am glad I got this product. I, honestly, think everyone shown own one. It improves the texture of the scalp and you produce less oil. Not only that if the scalp improves, the hair should as well. I also love that I am taking some time to massage and take care of my head. We live in a fast paced world and taking a breather like this is good for the soul.

Pros:
* No noticeable scent when first got the product.
* Intriguing product.
* Well-made and sturdy.
* Made out of silicone; soft and silky.
* Teeth isn't sharp; has flat tip.
* Comfortable to hold the handle and does not rub against the fingers.
* Easy to hold with one hand.
* Easy to use.
* Easy to clean.
* Dry patches disappeared.
* Hair doesn't itch anymore.
* Noticed less greasiness.
* Hardly use dry shampoos anymore.
* Does not damage bleached hair.
* Will last for years.
* Hair should improve with time.

Cons:
* Cannot find in stores.
* Only option pink-blue.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...