Friday, December 11, 2020

Shiseido Waso Giga-Hydrating Rich Cream

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In May 2020, I made a purchase from Sephora.
Here's my purchase. I already reviewed Shiseido Waso Fresh Jelly Lotion (top left). For this post, I will review the other Waso product from the top middle.
I ordered two products of Waso. I already reviewed Shiseido Waso Fresh Jelly Lotion (left). For this post, I will review the one on the right.

Where to purchase: Sephora and online at shiseido.com
Price: $38 for 50 mL/ 1.7 oz

Made in France

Description from the package: An extra rich nourishing cream with whole carrot cells empowered by a fermented soybean complex. Locks in Giga-Hydration for hours after application while leaving a non-greasy, smooth finish. Strengthens your skin's barrier function and enhances its resilience. Immediately absorbed like a nutrient-rich feast for your skin! Apply morning and night after cleanser or softening lotion.
Ingredients:
Thoughts: I was most excited to try this product. I love Shiseido brand and thought it wouldn't hurt to try this line.
Here's a closer look at the packaging.
Here's a closer look inside.
It comes with a spatula.
Here's a closer look at the spatula.
Here's a swatch of the product on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a noticeable scent while using. It's refreshing and on the floral side. I just sniffed the product and it smells lighter in the packaging. How interesting is that! I, personally, like the scent. If you don't like strong floral scent, I say skip. Secondly, I like the packaging. I think it's so cute with the handle on the top. I don't think you will use it that often but I like it. It's different and unique. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of thick plastic. The top is also sturdy. You can feel a tight seal when you open and close. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to put in your purse and bag. It's also easy to hold with one hand. Third, the consistency is creamy and in-between medium to thick. It might be too thick for oily skin. For someone with dry skin like myself, it is great. It's also great for the dry winter weather. With that said, it's easy to use. It's the last step of the skin care routine. I spot all over the face and pat it into the skin. It spreads easily and absorbs quickly. It leaves a shiny, dewy glow on the face. It's not sticky, not greasy, and extremely comfortable on the skin. If you want a glass skin, this is a perfect product. The skin looks smooth and silky. It also makes the skin look flawless. I like how it looks on my skin. Since it's on the heavier side, I use it as a night cream and make my skin work overnight. Not only does my skin look good, it's hydrating. Lastly, my skin still looks good the next morning. Of course not as good at the night before but I love how healthy it looks. I'm glad I got this product. My skin loves this product and I love everything it does to my skin.

Pros:
* Refreshing, floral scent.
* Cute, unique, and different packaging.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy top; can feel a tight seal when you open and close.
* Travel-friendly.
* Easy to hold with one hand.
* Creamy consistency.
* In-between medium to thick consistency.
* Great for normal to dry skin.
* Great for dry, winter weather.
* Easy to use.
* Spreads easily.
* Absorbs quickly.
* Leaves a shiny, dewy glow.
* Not sticky.
* Not greasy.
* Comfortable.
* Skin looks smooth.
* Skin looks silky.
* Skin looks flawless.
* Hydrating.
* Skin looks healthy.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.

Would repurchase: Yes!
Rating:  5/5 Tobey's Paws


Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...