Wednesday, January 19, 2022

it's a 10 Blow Dry H20 Shield

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In November 2021, I made a purchase on ULTA.
Here's my haul. For this post, I will review a product from the bag with purchase on the top right.
Here are the samples in the bag with purchase. I already reviewed OUAI Treatment Masque (top right). For this post, I will review it's a 10 product on the top left.
Product Review: it's a 10 Blow Dry H2O Shield

Where to purchase: ULTA and online at itsa10haircare.com
Price: $16 for 2 oz/ 59.1 oz

Made in USA

Description from the website:
Always-Gorgeous Hair in All Kinds of Weather

Holding on to that just-blow-dried look is easier than ever when you start with it's a 10 Miracle Blow Dry H2O Shield. Just a couple spritzes before you dry or style is all it takes to lock out humidity and frizz-causing moisture, leaving you salon-level stunning even if the weather outside is less than ideal. The leave-in-treatment also strengthens the hair shaft and defends against damage and color fading to impart radiant shine without any heaviness or build up. From sleek straight to soft curls to gentle waves, it's a 10 Miracle Blow Dry H2O Shield not only preserves your style, but also easily reactivates with heat for next-day touch ups or a little style boost in challenging conditions. You don't want your tresses to walk out the door without it!
Ingredients:
Click on the picture to see the original size.
Thoughts: I have never tried this brand and was curious. I am curious to know if this thermal heat is different than others I have tried.
Here's a closer look at the spray.
Here's a swatch of the product on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a slight scent while using. I cannot distinguish the smell but it's on the sweet side. I just sniffed the product and it smells floral with a hint of muskiness. I like the floral scent but not too keen on the muskiness. Thankfully, the muskiness is on the light side. Secondly, I thought I got a deluxe sample but it's actually the smaller version. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of plastic. The top is also sturdy. You can feel a tight seal, as well as, it makes a clicking noise when you open and close the top. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. It's also easy to hold with one hand. You have full control of the spray. You can spray as much as you want and it won't spray all over the place. Third, the consistency is on the medium. It's not too thick that it leaves a crusty texture. The hair is soft and you can run your fingers through it. It's also not too thin that it runs while spraying. It's a good consistency. With that said, it's easy to use. After showering, I towel dry my hair. Then I spritz the blow dry all over the hair. Then I blow dry with my hair dryer. It's light-weight and does not hold my hair down. I did not know that blow dry will prevent frizz. To be honest, I hardly get any frizz even during this dry winter weather. This might be a reason why. I am not too sure because it can be a mixture of any hair products. The description also says it protects the hair from damage and color fading. Again, I am not too sure. I use so many products to keep my hair healthy. Lastly, I do not do much with my hair in-between showers. Now that I think about it, I don't have any frizz. I haven't experienced frizz in a long time. I am glad I got this product. I like it so far, but I don't know if it's working or it's a mixture of products. I feel like it's working.

Pros:
* Slight scent while using.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy top; can feel a tight seal and makes a clicking noise when you open and close.
* Travel-friendly.
* Easy to hold with one hand.
* Full control of the spray; quantity you spray and doesn't go all over the place.
* Medium consistency.
* Leaves hair soft.
* You can run your fingers through the hair.
* Easy to use.
* Light-weight.
* Does not hold hair down.
* Prevent frizz.
* Protects hair from damage and color fading.

Cons:
* Pricey for a small thing.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...