Friday, January 21, 2022

Bath & Body Works Ultra Shea Body Cream in Pearberry

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I bought several products from Bath & Body Works semi-annual sale last year January 2021.
Here are the products I got. I already reviewed Bath & Body Works Ultra Shea Body Cream in Cucumber Melon (left). For this post, I will review the product second from the left.
This is Bath & Body Works Ultra Shea Body Cream in Pearberry. I did not find it on the website. It's either sold out or discontinued. I think it's the latter but I could be wrong. Since I did a thorough review of Bath & Body Works Ultra Shea Body Cream in Pretty as a Peach, I will base this on that.
Here's a closer look at the opening of the tube.
Here's a swatch of the product on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a slight scent while applying. It's not an overwhelming smell and it smells on the sweet side. With that said, I cannot distinguish the smell unless I smell it on me. It smells like pear. I just sniffed the product and it smells like how I sniff on me. I like the smell but wished it would linger for a few hours after applying. I just want to smell good since I don't apply perfume in daily basis. Secondly, I love the packaging. The colors are appealing and gorgeous to look at. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of thick plastic. The lid is also sturdy. I can feel a tight seal and a clicking noise when I close and open the lid. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. It's also easy to hold with one hand. Third, the consistency is creamy and on the medium. It's not too thick that it takes work to massage into the skin. It's also not too thin that it runs while massaging into the skin. It's a good consistency. Some people might find it on the thick side. For that reason, I recommend to normal to dry skin like myself. With that said, it's easy to use. I used it as a work cream. I would moisturize my hand after using the restroom. It's light-weight, not sticky, not greasy, absorbs quickly, and leaves a nice smooth texture. My hand feels hydrated after using. Lastly, I noticed with each usage my hands would get more moisturized. This product comes in handy during this dry winter weather. I have a real particular hand. My hands are colder than most people during the winter weather. It's normal in other seasons. Since it feels like a popsicle when I wash my hands with warm water, my hands would literally crack like ice. I could see the crack marks, as well as, feel while washing my hands. Because of this, I need to moisturize all the time to fight the cracks. I need a medium to thick moisturizer and this body cream comes in handy. It helps soothe the hand while I am struggling with the pain from the cracks. This is the reason why I go for body cream over body lotion from this brand. It's more moisturizing or at least on me. Not only that, Bath & Body Works have scents I like. From the ones I have reviewed, you cannot go wrong with any. They are all good and smell heavenly!

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Bath & Body Works products reviewed/swatch:
Shea & Vitamin E Body Lotion
Ultra Shea Body Cream

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...