Friday, November 8, 2019

October Favorites and Finished Products 2019

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except purlisse, Madam Glam, Belif, Maple Holistics, Buxom, and Tatcha. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

October Favorites

purlisse Watermelon Energizing Aqua Balm: I received this product and have been using it as a morning moisturizer. It's light-weight and last all day on my dry skin. I don't need to reapply and that's a huge plus. It's refreshing, not greasy, not sticky, and you don't feel like you are wearing anything. Not only that, it smells good.

Madam Glam Gelementary Gel-Like Base Coat: I received this product. It's easy to use and leaves a slight, shiny texture. It doesn't have a sticky texture. I, personally, like sticky texture so that the polish adheres to the base coat. Even though it doesn't have a sticky texture, the polish still lays on top of the base coat. Since the base coat doesn't chip quickly, the polish lasts longer than it normally would.

bareMinerals BareSkin Complete Serum Concealer: I bought this product after hearing one YouTuber talk about it being her favorite concealer. Since I got it 50% off, I thought it wouldn't hurt to try. I do agree it's a good concealer. It really does cover my dark spots, under eye circle, and acne. I also believe it's supposed to improve skin but I don't wear makeup in daily basis. I cannot say that is true or not.

Belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb: I received this product and it's extremely easy to use. I just dab around the eyes, smile lines, and forehead. My skin absorbs this product easily, it hydrates, and leaves a nice soft texture. It's light-weight, not greasy, not sticky, and doesn't feel like you are wearing anything. This will be great for younger adults.

Buxom PlumpLine Lip Liner in Hush Hush: I bought this product. It's easy to outline and fill in the remaining of the lips. Not only that, the brush is sturdy and does not shred. I also like how the color looks on me. It's natural, at the same time, you can layer to darken the color. It is up to you how you want to apply the lip liner.  It's a very versatile pencil.


Finished Products
Maple Holistics Opulence Luxury Eye Cream: I received this product. Let me tell you the container is huge and a little goes a long way with this product. If you want a product that works, lasts a long time, and it costs decent, this is a good one. You will get your money's worth. Not only that, it actually works. It's hydrating and great for aging skin. It might be on the thick side for some people. I actually didn't mind.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Nature Republic California Aloe Daily Sun Block SPF 50+: I bought this product. If you are into Asian sunscreens, this is a good one. It's light-weight, not greasy, not sticky, doesn't give you a white cast, and it absorbs into the skin. Not only that, it doesn't smell bad either.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Buxom Big Tease Plumping Mascara: I received this product. It's an alright mascara. I think it would be great on non-Asians, as well as, people who are blessed with long lashes. I look for a mascara that doesn't weigh down my lashes, as well as, give me a full set of volume. This didn't do both for me.

Would repurchase: No.

Tatcha Indigo Soothing Silk Body Butter: I received this product. This is actually a decent body moisturizer. It's light-weight, not greasy, not sticky, and doesn't feel like you are wearing anything. It just absorbs into the skin and leaves a silky texture. With that said, it can be on the pricey side. I feel like you can get cheaper body moisturizers that do the same thing.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except purlisse, Madam Glam, Belif, Maple Holistics, Buxom, and Tatcha. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...