Friday, September 6, 2019

August Favorites and Finished Products 2019

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e, NARS, Cardea Luxe, Nature Nut, and L'Oreal. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

August Favorites

derma e Psorzema Cream: I received this product and have been using it as a night cream. Now that I'm towards the end, my opinion of this product have not changed. It's refreshing, light-weight, and extremely hydrating. Unfortunately, I do not have psoriasis and eczema so I don't know if it really works. For someone who has dry skin, it has helped. I haven't felt any tightness while using this product.

Nature Republic California Aloe Daily Sun Block SPF 50+: I bought this product. I've always been a fan of Asian sunscreens and this doesn't fail. It doesn't give me that white residue that a lot of sunscreens that are made from USA have, as well as, a chemical scent. Not only that, it doesn't just lay on top of the skin. It sinks into the skin like a moisturizer. For this reason, I know it's working from inside out.

MAC Powder Kiss Lipstick in Sultry Move: I bought this product. For some odd reason, I have been buying a lot more MAC lipsticks. I'm not too sure why but this line, Powder Kiss Lipstick, I have become a fan. I love the light-weight, powdery feel. It doesn't feel like you are wearing any lipsticks. It looks natural and just blends with the lip. I also like the matte look.

Essie Good To Go Top Coat: I bought this product after hearing great reviews. I have to agree with what the reviewers are saying. It's quick and most importantly fast drying. I would say it dries between couple of minutes and it leaves a nice, shiny top layer. To be honest, I tend to look for those two reasons.

NARS Dual-Intensity Blush in Jubilation: I received this product. It makes a great highlighter in my opinion. You have a choice of gold or coral gold. If you want, you can mix them. The color choices are great for summer and fall. Even though the colors are nice, you do have to build the colors up to show up on the skin. Even though you build, it doesn't take much effort.


Finished Products
Cardea Luxe Purity Witch Hazel Toner: I received this product and I have to say it's a great toner. It's natural, calming, and does not dry out the skin. I wished it was more liquidity. It felt more like a serum but I guess that's a good thing with aging skin.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Chamomile, and Lavender: I bought this product out of curiosity. I'm a huge fan of Mario Badescu facial sprays and when this scent came out, I wanted to try it out. They all work the same but scent-wise it wasn't my type. With time, I got used to the scent but I prefer the rose one better.

Would repurchase: No.

Nature Nut For Dry & Damaged Hair Shampoo: I received this product and finally finished the product. It isn't that I disliked this product. It's actually the opposite. I liked it. It's just that I had to stop to review another shampoo and would go back, and then repeat the cycle. Every time I went back, I realized a little goes a long way with this product. Not only that, it really does clean the hair. I like everything about this product but wasn't the biggest fan of the scent. It's doable but I like nice, smelling hair products.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

L'Oreal Elvive Color Vibrancy Repair and Protect Balm: I received this product. At first, I really did not know much about hair masks. I've always been a shampoo and conditioner type of girl. After bleaching my hair, I started looking for masks that would hydrate my damaged bleach hair. This was good but it really did not hydrate my hair. I still felt the brittleness even after applying. Color-wise I never thought my hair ever got orange or dull. This might have helped but I would use other hair color protection products.

Would repurchase: No.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e, NARS, Cardea Luxe, Nature Nut, and L'Oreal. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...