Wednesday, December 4, 2019

November Favorites and Finished Products 2019

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Laneige, derma e, Tarte, purlisse, and Little Green. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

November Favorites

Essie Good To Go Top Coat: I bought this product. I was looking for a good top coat that is fast-drying and leaves a nice, smooth, shiny texture. This did not fail! I love how quick drying it is. Within minutes, I don't have to worry about my nail polish getting ruined. It also smooths out errors and my nail polish look new.

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask: I received this product and I don't know why it took me this long to try it. This product is amazing! I apply right before sleeping and I wake up to smooth lips. All my dry, chapped skin on my lips are gone completely. It looks smooth and flawless. Not only that, it smells good. It smells fruity and I can sniff the container all day. If you are not into scent, this is light and doesn't last that long.

derma e Hydrating Night Cream: I received this product. When it comes to moisturizers from derma e, I'm a huge fan. My skin loves their products. It absorbs quickly, hydrates, and my skin looks smooth. Not only that, I don't need to reapply throughout the day.

Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Highlighter in Sin: I bought this product and it has been my go to highlighter. I try other highlighters and then I come back to this particular one. It's just easy to use and I don't need to layer for it to show on my skin. This is great for all skin colors and it doesn't look like shiny specks on the skin. It makes the skin glow from within.

Tarte Amazon Clay 12-Hour Blush in Paaarty: I received this product and it has been my go to blush. It's not one of those blush that stands out. It looks more natural and the color looks like it's glowing from the inside. Not only that, it lasts all day on me.


Finished Products
purlisse Watermelon Energizing Aqua Balm: I received this product and sadden to have finished. It's light-weight, absorbs quickly, extremely comfortable, and hydrating. I was shocked to be honest. Usually the consistency isn't strong enough for my dry skin. This kept me hydrated all day long. I did not have to reapply. Not only that, it smelled great.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream: I bought this product and have to say it's a good product. It's easy to use, absorbs quickly, extremely comfortable, and hydrating. I wished I used it while it was whipped but still good. I'm sure it would had been better.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Little Green Nourishing Body Lotion: I received this product. I have to say it's not my favorite but it's a good product. If you like the scent of coconut, this is a good one. I'm not a big fan of coconut and for that reason, I have to pass. Other than the scent, the product is really good. It's hydrating, easy to use, and I can see why it's good for children.

Would repurchase: No.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Laneige, derma e, Tarte, purlisse, and Little Green. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...