Friday, March 18, 2022

Natasha Denona Baby Biba Eyeshadow Palette

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In November 2021, I made a purchase from Sephora.
Here are the products I got. For this post, I will review the eyeshadow palette from the favorites kit on the left.
Here's a closer look at the favorites kit.
Here are the products from the favorites kit. I will review the Natasha Denona eyeshadow palette on the top left.
This is Natasha Denona Baby Biba Eyeshadow Palette. Since I did a thorough review of Natasha Denona Mini Star Palette, I will base this on that.
Here's a closer look at the ingredients.
Here's a closer look inside from left to right; Monroe, Elle, and Coco.
Here's a closer look at one of the colors, Elle.
Here's a swatch of the colors on my hand from left to right; Monroe, Elle, and Coco.

Now for the look I created...
I applied Monroe on the lid, and blended the crease and outer v with Elle. I darkened the outer v with Coco.
Here's the same look at a different angle.
Here's an overall look with Tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Balm in Coconut on the lips.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent while using. I just sniffed the product and there is no scent whatsoever. Secondly, the packaging is so cute. The name Baby fits perfectly. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of plastic. The lid is sturdy as well. I can feel a tight seal when I open and close the lid but only hear clicking noise when I close. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse, bag, and even your pocket. It's also easy to hold with one hand. Since it's a baby size palette, there is no brush or sponge applicator. It would be hard to have one or even use it with your fingers. Third, the consistency is buttery soft. It feels so soft in-between the fingers. Even though it's soft, it's compacted. I don't see loose powders inside the palette. With that said, it's easy to use. I used my own personal brush to apply on the lids. The brushes grab easily and goes smoothly on the lids. Not only that, it's easy to blend and doesn't look like one color on the lids. You can see the transition of colors. Even though there's only three colors, you can make it versatile. You can only use the metallic, only the mattes, or mix them together. It is up to you and how creative you can do art on the lids. Fourth, the colors are on the neutral side towards browns. It's great all year round, as well as, for work. Pigmentation-wise it's up there. You don't need to layer it on. As soon as you apply, you can see the colors. Lastly, it lasted all day on me. I did not see any smudging, creasing, or fading. It looked like how I first applied. I am glad I got this product. It is something I know will get a lot of love from me. I love neutral eye makeup. It looks good with no lip product, light, or even bright colors.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Natasha Denona products reviewed/swatch:

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...