Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Biotulin eyeMATRIX

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to receive products from Biotulin.
Here are the products I received. I already reviewed Biotulin Supreme Skin Gel (right). For this post, I will review the product on the left.
Product Review: Biotulin eyeMATRIX

Where to purchase: online at biotulin.com
Price: $47.45 for 15 mL/ 0.51 fl oz

Made in Germany

Description from the website: The latest innovation from Biotulin - eye creme against eye wrinkles, dark circles, bags and drooping eyelids.

eyeMATRIX combines ingredients from Biotulin and Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil.

This innovative combination of active ingredients provides immediate and visible results around the eye:
1. more firmness and smoothness
2. fewer wrinkles
3. reducing eye bags
4. provides moisture
Ingredients:
Click on the picture to see the original size.
Thoughts: I was excited to try the eye cream but on the other hand, I was confused. There were no instruction how to use it both on the packaging and online, and I was not too sure if it was even an eye cream. For this reason, I avoided using it thinking I might use it wrong. At this present time, I am trying to use what I have until I purchase more. I decided to give it a try as an eye cream.
Here's a closer look at the opening.
Here's a swatch of the eye cream on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent while using. I just sniffed the product and no scent whatsoever. Secondly, the packaging is nice. It's simple and clean looking. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of plastic. The top is also sturdy as well. I can feel a tight seal when I open and close the top. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse, bag, and even your pocket. It's also easy to hold with one hand. Third, the consistency is creamy and on the medium. It's not too thick that it doesn't get absorbed into the skin. It's also not too thin that it runs while applying. It's a good consistency. With that said, it's easy to use. After cleansing and serum, I apply the eye cream. I squeeze a tiny amount onto my hand. With my right ring finger, I grab some and dab all over the eyes, smile lines, in-between the eyebrows and the forehead. Since the eye cream has more benefits, I apply onto the areas that need more than a moisturizer. Also, make sure you dab not tug on the skin especially around the eyes. Since you squeeze the tube to get the product, it is sanitary-free. Not only that, it absorbs quickly and leaves a nice smooth texture. It's light-weight, not sticky, not greasy, and extremely comfortable on the skin. It's hydrating and plumps the skin. Lastly, I noticed my eyes look alert and pump the next morning. It could be a combination of skin care products, but I would like to think it's the eye cream. I have been using this product for a few months now but I have not been consistent. It's been tough with early schedule and trying to head to bed early. I have never been a morning person and it's still hard after half a year. I noticed my skin care routine gets pushed. Anyways I feel like if I was consistent with the skin care routine, this product would made a difference. I can't confirm but I believe it would. With that said, I am glad I got this product. I enjoy it on the days I use the product!

Pros:
* No scent whatsoever.
* Nice packaging.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy top; can feel a tight seal when you open and close.
* Travel-friendly.
* Easy to hold with one hand.
* Creamy and medium consistency.
* Easy to use.
* Sanitary-free.
* Absorbs quickly.
* Leaves a nice smooth texture.
* Light-weight.
* Not sticky.
* Not greasy.
* Comfortable.
* Hydrating.
* Plumps the skin.
* Skin looks alert.
* Cannabis sativa.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Biotulin products reviewed/swatch:

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...