Wednesday, March 9, 2022

TULA Glow + Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In January 2022, ULTA had a skin care event. It's usually 50% of their full price.
Here are the products I got. For this post, I will review the eye product from TULA on the left.
Product Review: TULA Glow + Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm

Where to purchase: ULTA and online at tula.com
Price: $28 for 0.35 oz/ 10 g

Made in USA

Description from the package: The game-changing eye balm that started it all. Provides a lit-from-within glow while hydrating, cooling plus helping to reduce the look of fine lines & wrinkles around the eyes.
Ingredients:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Propanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Stearate, Xylitol, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Oleth-20, Glycerin, Caffeine, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract) Lactic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium PCA, Diphenyl Succinate, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Menthyl Lactate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Lactate, Tin Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)
Thoughts: The one product I tried from this brand I had a good experience. Plus, I needed a new eye cream. I was finishing the previous one. This came at the perfect timing.
Here's a closer look at the packaging.
Here's a closer look at the eye balm.
Here's a closer look at the full quantity of product.
Here's a swatch of the product on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent while using. I just sniffed the product and it has a slight scent. You can feel a sense of coolness but the smell isn't that appealing to me. It smells like a breeze with slight scent of glue. I never noticed the scent until I just sniffed it now. Secondly. the packaging is simple and the color is so pretty. It's my favorite color. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of plastic. The lid is sturdy as well. You can feel a tight seal and it makes a clicking noise when you open and close the lid. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse, bag, and even your pocket. It's also easy to hold with one hand. Before I move on when you shake the packaging, you can feel looseness inside the tube. Even though you can feel shaking inside, the eye balm is sturdy. It does not come out when I turn it upside down. I do not know where the looseness is at. Maybe I got a bad batch. Third, the consistency is creamy and medium. It's not too thick that it's hard to absorb into the skin. It's also not too thin that it runs while applying onto the skin. It's a good consistency. It does not tug on the skin. It glides onto the skin which is good since the skin around the eyes are the most sensitive. With that said, it's easy to use. After cleansing, toner, and serum; I use this product. I just glide it on my skin. It's not the most sanitary-safe but it's the easiest and fastest. I glide under and around my eyes. Then I pat the area with my ring finger. Ring finger has the least pressure from all the fingers. Then I glide around the smile lines, in-between my brows the eleven, and on my forehead. Then I pat with any finger. While I glide this product, it's the most refreshing feeling ever. It has a coolness not the tingling sensation. It just feels cool on the skin. It also gives a slight shiny texture like a highlighter but not to the extreme. It's light-weight, not sticky, not greasy, and leaves a dewy look. It also absorbs quickly after patting. The eyes look dewy and alert. Lastly, the skin still looks good the next morning. Since it's hydrating, fine and thick lines improve with usage. I have been using this for several weeks and the skin around my eyes look better than it has in years. I am glad I got this product. It's a good product and highly recommended!

Pros:
* No noticeable scent while using.
* Simple packaging with pretty blue.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy lid; can feel a tight seal and makes a clicking noise when you open and close.
* Travel-friendly.
* Easy to hold with one hand.
* Creamy and medium consistency.
* Glides on the skin.
* Easy to use.
* Easy and fast when it comes to gliding on.
* Cool on the skin.
* Refreshing.
* Gives a brightening like a highlighter.
* Light-weight.
* Not sticky.
* Not greasy.
* Gives a dewy look.
* Absorbs quickly.
* Hydrating.
* Cruelty-free.

Cons:
* Feel looseness when you shake the packaging.
* Not the most sanitary-safe when it comes to gliding on.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other TULA products reviewed/swatch:

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...