Monday, July 9, 2018

Born Pretty Nail Polish Remover Oil Based

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to work with Born Pretty.

Here's my haul. For this post, I will review the remover on top.
Product Review: Born Pretty Nail Polish Remover Oil Based

Where to purchase: online at bornprettystore.com
Price: $6.99 for 100 mL/ 3.33 fl oz

Made in China

Description from the website:
Specification:
Quantity: 1 Bottle
Brand: Born Pretty
Capacity: 100 mL
Texture: Oil Based
Color: As the picture shows

Packaged Contents:
Born Pretty Oil Based Nail Polish Remover

Feature:
100% brand new and high quality
A bottle of nail art polish remover, remove nail polish easily without the drying effect.
Moisturizing your nail after clean.
Perfect for cleaning nail stamping plate.

Note:
Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients:
Click on the picture to see the original size.
Thoughts: To be honest when I saw this online, I wanted the remover mainly for the packaging. While using it, my mind changed.
Here's a closer look at the opening and the pump.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent while using. I just sniffed the product and I highly don't recommend anyone smelling it. It's for review purpose. Initially, it smells floral. After couple of seconds, I can smell the alcohol. It's strong and feels like I can get drunk of it. Secondly, I like the packaging. It was the main reason why I wanted this product. I like the clear, see through packaging with a pump. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of sturdy plastic and the bottom feels velvety soft. The top is also sturdy. It makes a clicking noise when I close the top, and I can feel a tight seal when I lift and close. The pump is also sturdy. It's easy to pump and it doesn't break that easily. It's important because I own another nail polish remover container from Asia. When I first got the container, the pump wouldn't come back up. I couldn't use it after the first time. I've been using this product for several weeks now and I haven't had any problems. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For that reason, it's travel-friendly. It's also small enough to hold with one hand, and throw in your purse and bag. Third, the consistency is the same as nail polish remover. It's liquidity. To be honest, I didn't realize it was oil based until I used the product. I pump several times onto a cotton pad and started removing my polish. The oil did not show up until I started massaging my nails with the cotton pad. Even though it's oil based, it's not greasy compared to another oil based remover I have used in the past. It actually felt good. I'm sure it's not supposed to be but it felt like I was massaging my cuticles with oil while removing. It's probably just mental. With each massage, it felt like I was producing more oil and one cotton pad cleaned all ten fingers. It was pretty impressive! Like I said, I have used oil based remover before but it never clean all ten nails. Then right after I removed the polish, I washed my hands. The grease came off easily with soap and water. Lastly, I'm so glad I got this product. It's a great remover! It'll be great for individuals who paint their nails at home, as well as, professionals. Not only that, you can use it for other things like stamping.

Pros:
* No noticeable scent while using.
* Comes in a clear, see through packaging with a pump.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Bottom feels velvety soft.
* Sturdy top; makes a clicking noise when close and feel a tight seal when open/close.
* Easy to use pump.
* Travel-friendly.
* Easy to hold with one hand.
* Liquidity consistency.
* Easy to use.
* Not greasy.
* Feels good.
* One cotton pad cleans all ten nails.
* Easy to remove the oil.
* Great for home and professionals.
* Great for other things to remove polishes.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.

Would repurchase: Yes!
Rating:  5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Born Pretty products reviewed/swatch:
Nail Polishes
Stamping Plates/Tools
Water Decals
Black Butterfly
Black Feather
Black Flower Lacy
Black Rose
Blue Wings Butterfly
Cartoon Owl
Chinese Ink Painting
Dessert
Feather
Line Flower
Triangle Diamond Shape
UR SUGAR Water Decal in #101-104
White Floral Pattern
Zipper in Silver


Born Pretty Store was kind enough to give me a code, "ALL91", for my readers. You get 10% off any purchases. I am not affiliated with the website. I will not get paid if you use the code. I do promise yo though if more than 10 readers use the code, they will sponsor a giveaway or contest on my blog. I do not benefit from the giveaway/contest. It's all for my readers!



Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...