Monday, March 9, 2020

derma e Skin Beneficial Mist Mood Enhancing in CREATE

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Sorry I have not been blogging three times a week. So much things are happening in my personal life that I need to worry about that before my blog. With that said, I was fortunate to receive facial mists from derma e.

Here are the new Skin Beneficial Mist Mood Enhancing. For this post, I will review the one on the left.
Product Review: derma e Skin Beneficial Mist Mood Enhancing in CREATE

Where to purchase: Target, ULTA, CVS, Whole Foods, Sprouts, and online at dermae.com
Price: $18.95 for 1 fl oz/ 30 mL

Made in USA

Description from the package: Revive your skin and senses. Balanced blends of therapeutic, skin-benefiting and mood enhancing essential oils with Spring Water, Witch Hazel, and Coconut Essence nourish and comfort skin.
Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Juice, Glycerin(Vegetable Derived), Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Allantoin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel)Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Piper Longum Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit Pink) Peel Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Polysorbate 20 (Vegetable Derived), Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum).
Thoughts: When I received these products, I was so excited. I didn't know which one to try first. I just grabbed the first one my hand pulled and it was this one.
Here's a closer look at the spray.
Here's a swatch of the spray on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a scent while spraying. It smells like peppermint. It reminds me of gum and toothpaste. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of peppermint, this one is doable. It only lasts for several seconds to a minute. I just sniffed the product and the smell is lighter than spraying. It smells exactly how you spray. Secondly, I like the packaging. It's simple and the different design/color attracts me. It's in the inside of the back that makes it green. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of really thick plastic. The top is also sturdy and it's really thick as well. You can feel a tight seal and makes a clicking noise when you open and close. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. It's also easy to hold with one hand. The spray is nice as well. You have full control of the quantity you spray. Third, the mist isn't as fine as other sprays I have tried but it isn't thick either. It's medium and a good consistency. With that said, it's easy to use. You just spray your face and body. I have not used it on my body but I use it on my face all the time. It's refreshing and it feels good on the skin. It's light-weight, not sticky, not greasy, and extremely comfortable on the skin. I use this product before my skin care, as well as, when I need a touch up. There was a time when my skin was extremely dry and red. Combination of this product and moisturizer helped my skin improve quickly. My skin felt better the next day. Lastly, I'm half-way with this product and I am content. I'm glad I got this product. It's fun spraying!

Pros:
* Doable scent.
* Simple packaging with different design/color.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy top; can feel a tight seal and makes a clicking noise when you open and close.
* Travel-friendly.
* Easy to hold with one hand.
* Full control of the quantity you spray.
* Medium consistency.
* Easy to use.
* Good for face and body.
* Refreshing.
* Feels good on the skin.
* Light-weight.
* Not sticky.
* Not greasy.
* Comfortable.
* Hydrating.
* Cruelty-free.

Cons:
* Smells like peppermint.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws


Other derma e products reviewed/swatch:
Hydrating Night Creme
Nourishing Rose Cleansing Oil
Psorzema Cream
Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask
Purifying Daily Detox Scrub
Tinted Moisturizing BB Cream SPF 30+ in Fair and Light
Vitamin C Concentrated Serum
Vitamin C Intensive Night Cream
Vitamin C Micellar Cleansing Water
Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...