Monday, March 23, 2015

Manicure Monday: Born Pretty Black Flower Lacy Water Decal

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Here's my last "Manicure Monday" from my most recent haul from Born Pretty Store.

I already reviewed the water decals on the far left, Black Butterfly Water Decal, and far right, Black Rose Water Decal. I also reviewed the nail polish, Holo #217. For this post, I will review the last water decal in the middle.
Since I did a thorough review of Born Pretty Blue Wings Butterfly Water Decal, I will base this on that. This is Born Pretty Black Flower Rose Lacy Water Decal Transfer Sticker. It retails for $2.08 and here's the description...

"Specification:
100% new retail
Nail water stickers
Safe and non-toxic, easy to apply and remove
Pattern: 4 patterns available
Color: as the picture shows

Package Contents:
1 Pc

Instructions:
Nails Application:
1. Trim, clean and polish the fingernails; paint the background color on the fingernails and dry it out.
2. Remove the film of product, cut out the patter and plunge it into water 10-20 seconds.
3. Moisten the fingernails, stick the patter in position.
4. Sop up the water with a paper towel and blow dry.
5. Cap with clear nail polish and blow dry."
Here's a closer look at the water decal.
I applied OPI Nail Envy in Original, Formula X For Sephora Base Coat, 2 coats of Inglot in #390, and Zoya in Opal on my ringer finger. After the nail polishes dried, I applied Born Pretty Black Flower Lacy Water Decal on the ring finger. Then topped it off with Butter London Hardwear P.D. Quick Topcoat on all my fingers.

Now for my overall opinion... I don't feel like writing a thorough opinion. I've mentioned it many times I'm a huge fan of water decals. They're just good in every way possible from being easy to apply onto the nails to lasting until the polishes chip off. What more can I say!

Would repurchase: Yes!
Rating:  5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Born Pretty products reviewed/swatch:


Born Pretty Store was kind enough to give me a code, "ALL91", for my readers. You get 10% off any purchases. I am not affiliated with this website. I will not get paid if you use the code. I do promise you though if more than 10 readers use this code, they will sponsor a giveaway or contest on my blog I do not benefit from the giveaway/contest. It's all for my readers!

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

2 comments:

Jessica W said...

I like how you used this decal!

Ahleessa said...

Thank you! Coming from you, that's a compliment. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...