Monday, July 16, 2018

Beauty So Clean Conditioning Brush Cleanser in Candy Cane

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Unfortunately, I will not be reviewing a manicure this Monday. I will be back next week. With that said in November 2017, I attended The Makeup Show LA 2017.

I received a goody bag from the Press Preview. I already reviewed NYX Strobe of Genius Illuminating Palette (bottom left), MustaeV Moisture-Lifting Pleasure Mask (center), and Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea (top right). For this post, I will review the brush cleanser on the middle left.
It came in a plastic bag with two samples Cosmetic Sanitizer Wipes. For this post, I will review the brush cleanser on the bottom right.
Product Review: Beauty So Clean Brush Cleanser in Candy Cane

Where to purchase: online at beautysoclean-us.com
Price: $20 for 250 mL

Description from the website: BeautySoClean Brush Cleanser is chemical free.

Gently cleans and conditions makeup brushes... safe for natural or synthetic bristles.

Did you know that most professional brush cleaners on the market today contain chemical solvents like turpentine and dry cleaning fluid. Read your labels!
Ingredients:
Thoughts: When I received this product, my friend told me it's well-known and well-liked. I was excited to try it out.
Here's a closer look at the spray.
Here's a closer look at the Cosmetic Sanitizer Wipes. I'm not too sure why I took picture of the non-English side. The other side is written in English. I received two and I will not be reviewing this product.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a slight scent while using. Now that I have been using this product for some time and I'm towards the end of the product, I don't notice the scent anymore. I just got used to it. I just sniffed the product and it smells more like peppermint. I guess candy cane does smell like peppermint. Secondly, I like the packaging. It's clean and it reminds me of the holiday. That might be the reason I don't see Candy Cane scent on the website. It might be a holiday edition but I'm not 100% sure. With that said, I wish there was a peak to see the quantity of the product left while using. The label is wrapped around the whole bottle. It's not a big deal but I like seeing my products go down. It's all mental. It's well-made and sturdy. The top is also sturdy. It makes a clicking noise when I open/close, as well as, I can feel a tight seal when I open/close. Also, I have full control of the quantity I pump. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's also small enough to hold with your hand, as well as, to throw in your purse and bag. Third, the consistency is liquidity. With that said, it's easy to use. I just spritz several times on my brush and rub the brush hair on a paper towel. While rubbing the brush, I can see the makeup coming off the brush onto the paper towel. It's refreshing and makes me feel clean knowing the brush is getting cleaner. Once I reach where there's no more makeup on the paper towel, I just shake the brush to get rid of the extra brush cleanser. Then I dry the brush until the next time I use the brushes. Even though I might use the brush the next day, it dries within minutes. For this reason, it's great for professionals. It's also good for personal use in-between thorough washes. It's not good to clean your brushes thoroughly that often. I try to wash once or twice a month. In-between it's good to keep clean brushes. This is when this product comes in handy. Lastly, I'm glad I got this product. It cleans the brushes, great for in-between through washes, and made for everyone who wears makeup. It cleans every single type of makeup on brushes from powder to gel-like like gel eyeliners. From my experience, I haven't had any issues with brush cleansers. It's all about the packaging (I've had one where the pump was bad) and the scent (I had one that smell chemically). The quality from my experience all brush cleanser has been good. What made this better than others is the scent.

Pros:
* Slight scent while using.
* Smells like peppermint.
* Clean packaging.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy top; makes a clicking noise, as well as, feel a tight seal when you open/close.
* Full control of the pump; quantity you pump.
* Travel-friendly.
* Easy to hold with one hand.
* Liquidity consistency.
* Easy to use.
* Brushes dry within minutes.
* Great for professionals.
* Great for in-between thorough washes.
* Cleans all types of makeup texture even hard ones like gel eyeliners.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.
* Label wrapped around the whole bottle; cannot see through the bottle.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...