Monday, July 3, 2017

Manicure Monday: Born Pretty Nail Latex White Peel Off

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Sorry I haven't been good with Manicure Monday. I am back and fortunate to review a product from Born Pretty Store.
I took this picture from my Instagram. I already reviewed Born Pretty Cartoon Owl Water Decal (third from the left), Born Pretty Holo in #33 (second from the left), and Born Pretty Triangle Diamond Shape Water Decal (first from the left).

Where to purchase: online at bornprettystore.com
Price: $2.99 for 15 mL/0.5 fl oz

Made in China

Description from the website:
Specification:
100% new retail
Quantity: 1 Pc
Color: White
Capacity: 15 mL

Package Contents:
1 Pc

Instructions:
100% new retail and high quality
Apply to areas you want free of polish when you are painting your nails.
Create a perfect manicure with this liquid palisade that voids the nail polish to stain your cuticle and fingers.
Apply as a base coat to easily remove dark and glitter nail polishes.
Liquid tape to protect your nails when painting them. Just apply, let it dry and peel it off.
It smells great and leaves an amazing smell on your fingrs.

Method of use:
1. Apply to the edge of fingers sparingly.
2. Normally it will dry within 5 minutes, depends on the outside temperature.
3. You can peel it off when it is fully dried.

Attention:
It will be easy to peel off if you apply it thickly.
Please cover it after using.
Thoughts: I've been watching nail arts on YouTube for awhile. Whenever they get fancy, they use nail latex. I've been wanting to get one and this gave me an opportunity to try it.
Here's a closer look at the color.
Here's a closer look at the brush.
Here's how the nail latex looks on my finger.
Here's another angle how it looks on my finger.
I applied an ombre with three different color polishes on a beauty sponge and patted it on my finger.
I pulled one side of the nail latex with a Tweezer.
I applied OPI Nail Envy in Original on all my nails. Then Born Pretty Nail Latex White Peel Off on the outside my ring finger. Then I applied Formula X Prime Xcel Base Coat on all the nails. Then layered two coats of OPI in Look at My Bow! on my thumb, index, middle, and pinkie fingers. On the ring finger, I layered three polishes (OPI in Small + Cute = Heart, OPI in Look at My Bow!, and OPI in Spoken from the Heart) on a beauty sponge and patted it on the finger. Then I applied a sticker that I bought from my local nail shop on my ring finger. Then topped all the nails with Formula X Shine Xcel Top Coat. Lastly, I peeled off Born Pretty Nail Latex White Peel Off with a Tweezer.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent while applying. I just sniffed the product and it has a slight scent. It smells like plant. I cannot distinguish which plant but that's the first thing that came to mind. Secondly, I like the packaging. It looks like nail polish. It's small enough to hold with my hand and the design is simple. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. The top is also sturdy. I can feel a tight squeeze when I open and close the top. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For that reason, it's travel-friendly. When I first saw the brush, I was not happy some of the hairs were sticking out. Honestly, it did not make a difference when you apply the product. It went on smoothly and not all over the place. Third, the consistency is medium. When I first applied the product onto my skin around the nails, it went on white and it looked like a white nail polish. Once it dried, it became clear with some spots still being white. It's really easy to use. You don't even have to be perfect around the nails, as well as, it's easy to pull with the Tweezer. I read the description and it said to apply it thickly. I don't think I applied it thickly. It's more on the medium and that still worked for me. With that said, it reminds me of glue. As a child I loved that feeling of pulling glue off my skin. This reminded me of childhood. It was fun pulling the nail latex. Lastly, I'm a huge fan of this product! It's so easy and it works really well. I don't know why it took me so long to try this product.

Pros:
* No noticeable scent while applying.
* Nail polish packaging.
* Small enough to hold with your hand.
* Design is simple.
* Well-made and sturdy.
* Top is sturdy; feel a tight squeeze when closing/opening.
* Travel-friendly.
* Applied smoothly.
* Medium consistency.
* Went on white and turned clear.
* Easy to use.
* Easy to pull with the Tweezer.
* Great sensation of pulling the nail latex.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.
* Some hair sticking out.

Would repurchase: Yes!
Rating:  5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Born Pretty products reviewed/swatch:
Nail Polishes
Stamping Plates/Tools
Water Decals
Black Butterfly
Black Feather
Black Flower Lacy
Black Rose
Blue Wings Butterfly
Cartoon Owl
Chinese Ink Painting
Feather
Triangle Diamond Shape
White Floral Pattern
Zipper in Silver


Born Pretty Store was kind enough to give me a code, "ALL91", for my readers. You get 10% off any purchases. I am not affiliated with the website. I will not get paid if you use the code. I do promise you though if more than 10 readers use the code, they will sponsor a giveaway or contest on my blog. I do not benefit from the giveaway/contest. It's all for my readers!

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...