Friday, July 6, 2018

June Favorites and Finished Products 2018

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Born Pretty, derma e, The Body Shop, Profusion, and Monda. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

June Favorites
BioDerma Sensibio H2O: It's something I bought but it wasn't something I choose. I know that doesn't make sense. Beautylish has a yearly Lucky Bag and it was in one of the Lucky Bag I purchased. Now that I have been using this product, I'm glad I got this product. It works well. To be honest, I haven't had any bad experience with any micellar water I have tried. It's all about the opening. Some are just better than others and this one is a good one.

Born Pretty Nail Polish Remover Oil Based: I received this product. I didn't know what to think of oil based nail polish remover. I actually love it. I take it in one cotton pad and it removes all my polishes from all ten fingers. A little goes a long way with this product. I was impressed. Not only that while removing, the oil massages my skin around the nails. It feels like I'm hydrating my cuticles while removing.

derma e Advanced Peptides & Collagen Moisturizer: I received this product. I've always been a fan of derma e products especially their moisturizers. They're on the slightly thicker side which I prefer. Since I have dry skin, I need moisturizers that feels refreshing at the same time moisturizing. It leaves a nice, smooth, soft texture that isn't greasy. My skin just absorbs this product.

The Body Shop Body Butter in Frosted Berries: I received this product as a gift from a friend. She knows I'm a huge fan of the body butter from The Body Shop. It's been years and I still think it's one of the best body moisturizers I have tried. It's easy to use, they smell fantastic, and they're moisturizing.

Profusion Highlight & Contour: I received this product. For a product that doesn't cost much, I was impressed. It's actually better than a lot of higher-end products. I don't need to layer for the highlight to show. One layer was good enough on my skin. Not only that, you get a variety of colors too choose from. Unfortunately, there's only one color contour. For my skin color, it was perfect.


Finished Products
Monda Waterproof Mascara Remover: I received this product. I was going to review this product and while searching online, I believe it's discontinued. I decided not to review. It's an alright product but I think dipping a Q-tip into eye makeup remover or micellar water will work better. In my opinion, there wasn't enough product wetting the cotton tip. I tried removing eye makeup and mascara marks, but it didn't do much. It felt like I was using a dry cotton tip.

Would repurchase: No.

OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener in Original: I bought this product. It's one of those products that I repurchase all the time. This is a lifesaver for me. I have very weak nails and if I don't use this product, my nails break. This product helps my nail stay strong while painting.

Would repurchase: Yes!

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Born Pretty, derma e, The Body Shop, Profusion, and Monda. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...