Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Bath & Body Works Ultra Shea Body Cream in Triple Berry Martini

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I bought several products from Bath & Body Works semi-annual sale last year June 2021.
Here are the products I got. For this post, I will review the first product on the left.
This is Bath & Body Works Ultra Shea Body Cream in Triple Berry Martini. I did not find it on the website. It's either sold out or discontinued. I think it's the second but I could be wrong. Since I did a thorough review of Bath & Body Works Ultra Shea Body Cream in Pretty as a Peach, I will base this on that.
Here's a closer look at the ingredients. Click on the picture to see the original size.
Here's a closer look at the opening of the tube.
Here's a swatch of the product on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a noticeable scent while using. This is one of the reason why I like the body cream from Bath & Body Works. They smell amazing, last for some time, and not only that it hydrates my skin. It does smell like berry. If you are not into fruity scents, this isn't for you. I just sniffed the product and it smells how it's applied. Secondly, I like the packaging. The design is so colorful, shiny, and it really does stand out. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of plastic. The lid is also sturdy. I can feel a tight seal and it makes a clicking noise when I open and close the lid. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. It's also easy to hold with one hand. If you are not into tube lotions, this isn't for you. I like that I can squeeze the product and have full control of how much I can squeeze. Since you can squeeze the product, it makes it sanitary-safe. Third, the consistency is creamy and medium. It's not too thick that it's hard to work with. It's also not too thin that it runs while using. It's a good consistency and you can take your time with massaging the product into your skin. With that said, it's easy to use. I use the product after I shower. It leaves a soft, slightly shiny texture. It's light-weight, not greasy, and feels good on the skin. If you have oily skin, this might be too thick for you. It's good for someone with normal to dry skin like myself. Lastly, my skin feels good the next morning and until my next shower. I am glad I got this product. This particular product I used at work. I would use it right after I use the restroom. It really kept my dry hands soft and left a nice fragrance around my cubicle. I would also get a lot of compliments on this scent!

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Bath & Body Works products reviewed/swatch:
Shea & Vitamin E Body Lotion
Ultra Shea Body Cream

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...